WMF Premium One 9-1/2-Quart Stock Pot with Lid
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 18/10 Cromargan stainless steel construction with innovative world-wide patent pending Cool and handle design
- Lids feature vents for proper steam release
- Designer Peter Ramminger; Made in Germany
- TransTherm universal base ensures optimum heat distribution and heat retention; Safe for all cooktops, including induction
- Look for an assortment of coordinating open stock pots and inserts to create a matching Premium One set
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The WMF Premium One cookware range features our polished Cromargan 18/10 stainless steel construction with a TransTherm universal base, ensuring optimum heat distribution and retention, while making these pots safe for all cooktops, including induction. Premium One cookware series, designed by Peter Ramminger, offers the unique Cool+ handle technology with a world-wide patent pending design, effectively reducing heat conduction between the pan and the handles. This cookware, with its top of the line workmanship, excellent design, and first class innovation meets the highest demands of a modern kitchen. The practical, non-insertable lid has a built-in vent for controlling steam, and the side of each pot is designed with a pouring rim. The bright red silicone rings on the pan and lid handle joints serve as visual indicators for the Cool+ handle technology, while adding aesthetically appealing accents. Made in Germany; dishwasher safe.
Top Customer Reviews
See the Top Rated cookware in our Cookware Reviews.