|Item Weight||12 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||3.3 x 2.7 x 2.6 inches|
WOCA Denmark - Diamond Oil Active Wood Finish - Low VOC Plant Based Penetrating Oil for Untreated, New, or Newly-Sanded Wooden Surfaces (250mL, Pure Wood)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- DEEP PENETRATING: WOCA's unique hyper cross-linking technology will give wood a durable, natural feeling, non-slip surface; leaving floors with a water/spill-resistant, easy to clean finish while providing a beautiful, breathable looking surface.
- MINIMAL WASTE: No need to break the bank buying multiple products, like a stain and sealer. Made from the finest quality ingredients, this one-component floor oil is specially formulated to both stain and finish.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: This low VOC, non-toxic oil is made from plant-based materials, providing a low-odor, extremely durable wood finish that is free of isocyanates. It truly is the green way to finish your wood floors, furniture, or cabinetry.
- QUICK & EASY MAINTENANCE: No need to sand everything to repair wear or spot treat. Simply clean the area with WOCA Intensive Wood Cleaner and buff in another coat wherever necessary.
- USE ON ANY SPECIES - Great solution for both exotic (i.e., Ipe, Mahogany, Teak, Cumaru, Jarrah, and Bamboo) and domestic (i.e., Red Oak, White Oak, Redwood, Pine, Cedar, Cypress) woods, making it the easy choice for any and all indoor wood projects.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
You’ll be hard-pressed to find a product that can offer an environmentally friendly finish AND provides the performance and protection of a heavy duty use wood finish penetrating oil. This exclusive, single-component, low-odor, extremely hard-wearing floor oil is made from the absolutely finest quality materials, is very easy to work with, and assures minimal waste. Diamond Oil Active’s unique hyper cross-linking technology will give your wooden floor a comfortable, non-slip surface that is extremely water repellent and easy to clean and maintain. The oil has a solids content of >90% and is suitable for machine-application when oiling untreated, new, or newly-sanded wooden surfaces including floors, cabinets, furniture, children’s toys or kitchen worktops in all species of wood. - Coverage: 1.0 L = 215-270 sq.ft. - Sheen: Matte - Final Sanding: 100-120 grit - Application Temperature: 59 - 86 degrees Fahrenheit - Drying Time: Approx. 24 hours at 68 degrees Fahrenheit - Cures/Fully Hard: 3-5 days at 68 degrees Fahrenheit - Solid Content: >90% - Shelf Life: 3 years
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|