- BUY ANY 3 WOD NATION RESISTANCE BANDS AND SAVE 10% Enter code 3VSMWYDK at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- BUY ANY 5 WOD NATION RESISTANCE BANDS AND SAVE 15% Enter code BN2DNMBG at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- BUY ANY 3 WOD NATION PRODUCTS AND SAVE 10% Enter code B6492AOU at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- BUY ANY 5 WOD NATION PRODUCTS AND SAVE 15% Enter code ZWL5JG39 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Pull Up Assist Band by WOD Nation for Pullup Assistance, Resistance Exercise, Stretch, Mobility Work & Functional Fitness + Video Workout Training & | SINGLE BAND 41 inch straps
|Sale:||$11.89 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$8.10 (41%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- THIS LISTING IS FOR A SINGLE BAND.
- MAKE FAST PROGRESS WITH YOUR PULL UP PROGRESSION - Don't have strict or kipping pull-ups yet, use one (or better yet two) of these to jump start your assisted pull up training. Used in gyms around the world and also works great on a home door pullup bar.
- COMBINE TWO DIFFERENT BANDS TO BOOST YOUR STRENGTH FAST - We recommend that athletes use one thin band and one thicker band together. Start your workout with the thin band. Then when you tire out switch to the thicker band. Then finally to squeeze out the last few reps, add them both together.
- FREE BONUS VIDEO COACHING SERIES - 1. Resistance bands for pull ups 2. Shoulder stretching with resistance bands 3. Resistance bands for front rack stretch 4. Hip flexor stretch with resistance band 5. Leg stretches with resistance bands. PLUS MORE!
- 100% LIFETIME GUARANTEE - we pride ourselves on superior customer support. If you have any problems, we're here to help.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Pull Up Resistance Bands for Athletes
WOD Nation resistance bands are a "must have" for your gym bag no matter where you are in your fitness journey.
Perfect For Pull Up Progression
No matter your size / age / or stregth level we have a band that can help you get to the next level. Either choose a single band or double them up and wrap them around a pull up bar. Do as many pull ups as you can for 3 rounds. Do this a few times a week and as you get stronger, use a thinner band to strengthen your muscles even more. Before you know it you'll be doing pull ups without assistance altogether!
How to Choose the Right Band for You
There is a handy (zoomable) chart like this one above. Use it as a rough guide for which band is best for you.
Step 1: Note how many pull-ups you can do and find that number on the left side of the chart
Step 2: Find your weight and find that number on the top of the chart
Step 3: Follow those numbers into the center of the chart and note the recommended band color
Use Them for a Full Body Workout
Fit two or three pull up bands in your gym bag and take them to the gym, park or on the road with you. They are very portable and will help you get an amazing workout wherever you are!
Great for Mobility Work
Use these bands to help stretch before and after your workouts. Just get into position and let the band do the work for you.
Experience Top Notch Video Coaching
WOD Nation's coach Barry will show you several exercises for building strength and mobility.
Legal DisclaimerWOD Nation is not responsible from any harm caused by the use or misuse of the product. By purchasing this item, you agree not to hold WOD Nation responsible for any harm caused by the use or misuse of this product.
Top Customer Reviews
I started a new program (hint: has a sculptor themed name) and decided I want to do real pull ups, so I bought the purple and red WOD Nation bands. I love that you can customize the resistance via the different colored bands. They are also incredible easy to put on the pull-up bar (we use an over the door removable attachment). I have been using the bands to do my assisted pull-ups for two weeks now and have been amazed with the strength I'm gaining from being able to do real, though assisted, pull ups (vs. doing a different exercise to simulate the pull up motion).
I will write back if these really do help me reach my goal of being able to do at least one unassisted pull-up.
It wrapped around my pull up bar perfectly. I thought it was going to be longer than it was so I do need to get a stepping stool to get into this band. But one I have my foot in I am able to attempt pull ups. I was a little worried that it would be assisting me to much but I was wrong. It does help quite a bit but not enough that you won't get a workout and show improvement. I couldn't pull myself up at all without the band. With the band I can do at least three really good quality pull ups. That make me happy...until the next day when I am feeling it in my arms and shoulders lol.
My next purchase will be the red and the purple ones when I make enough progress. I am will on my way. Great quality product so far.
I need to do some research on how to do the different exercises with this band. I'm very new at using these and still have a lot to learn. I love the idea of using these because they take up NO space and seem to provide a workout equal to a room full of weights (probably exaggerating a little lol :).
I highly recommend the WOD Nation Resistance Bands. Sample provided for an unbiased and completely honest review. Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to review such a high quality product!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These bands were ordered for my wife. The color selection correlates to the amount of assistance provided.Read more