- BUY ANY BAND AND GET 20% OFF - Black WOD Nation Speed Jump Rope Enter code PZ9NJOVY at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- BUY ANY 3 WOD NATION RESISTANCE BANDS AND SAVE 10% Enter code 3VSMWYDK at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- BUY ANY 5 WOD NATION RESISTANCE BANDS AND SAVE 15% Enter code BN2DNMBG at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- BUY ANY 3 WOD NATION PRODUCTS AND SAVE 10% Enter code B6492AOU at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- BUY ANY 5 WOD NATION PRODUCTS AND SAVE 15% Enter code ZWL5JG39 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
2-Year Fitness Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Pull Up Assist Band by WOD Nation for Pullup Assistance, Resistance Exercise, Stretch, Mobility Work & Functional Fitness + Video Workout Training & | 41 inch straps
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SINGLE #1 (RED) BAND - not a set. This band measures 1/2î wide, 4.5 mm thick and 41î in length. It offers resistance from 10-35 lbs. This band is a great beginner band for resistance exercises that range from bicep curls, squats or even overhead shoulder press. The #1 is also great if you are looking to do speed work by adding the band to your bench press, deadlift or squats.
- MAKE FAST PROGRESS WITH YOUR PULL UP PROGRESSION - Don't have strict or kipping pull-ups yet, use one (or better yet two) of these to jump start your assisted chin up training. These cross-training equipement is used in gyms around the world and also works great on a home door chin-up bar.
- COMBINE TWO DIFFERENT BANDS TO BOOST YOUR STRENGTH FAST - We recommend that athletes use one light band and one heavy band together. Start your workout with the thin band. Then when you tire out switch to the thicker band. Then finally to squeeze out the last few reps, add them both together.
- BEST FREE BONUS VIDEO COACHING SERIES - 1. Resistance bands for pull ups 2. Shoulder stretching with heavy resistance bands 3. Fitness bands front rack stretch for Crossfit 4. Hip flexor stretch with resistance band 5. Leg stretches with resistance bands. The video training is emailed after shipment. If you do not receive the email, let us know and we will make sure to get another copy over ASAP!
- 100% LIFETIME GUARANTEE - we pride ourselves on superior customer support. If you have any problems, we're here to help.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
RESISTANCE BANDS FOR PULL UP TRAINING - If you want to train your upper body you know how good pull ups are for you. The problem is that it's very hard to increase the amount you can do without some help. These resistance bands are the solution. Do as many pull ups as you can without the band first. When you can't do any more add another thin band or use just one thicker band and squeeze out your last few reps. Do this on a regular basis and you'll be stringing together multiple pull ups in no time!
RESISTANCE BANDS FOR TRICEPS AND BICEPS - These resistance bands are great for smaller muscle groups like biceps and triceps too. As the bands stretch the resistance increases so as you're doing biceps or tricep curls your muscles are actually getting taxed the most at the end of the exercise which is actually much superior to using traditional dumbbells.
RESISTANCE BANDS FOR STRETCHING AND MOBILITY - While many athletes use these resistance bands, the trainers at WOD Nation are increasingly encouraging them to also use them for mobility and stretching. Attach the band to a pull up bar and grab it with one hand while leaning back to give the shoulders a great stretch for example. There are many resistance band mobility videos on our WOD Nation Gear website.
RESISTANCE BANDS FOR STAYING IN SHAPE WHILE TRAVELING - Believe it or not if you just stick one or two resistance bands along with a WOD Nation jump rope in your suitcase before you leave on a business trip or vacation and you'll have everything you need to stay in great shape even if there isn't a gym where you're staying! Loop Band Resistance Levels: * 1/2" | Red | 10 to 35 Pounds of Resistance * 3/4" | Black | 30 to 50 Pounds of Resistance * 1 1/8" | Purple | 40 to 80 Pounds of Resistance * 1 3/4" | Green | 50 to 120 Pounds of Resistance * 2 1/2" | Blue | 60 to 150 Pounds of Resistance
Color: SINGLE #1 Red- 10 to 35 Pounds
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerWOD Nation is not responsible from any harm caused by the use or misuse of the product. By purchasing this item, you agree not to hold WOD Nation responsible for any harm caused by the use or misuse of this product.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It wrapped around my pull up bar perfectly. I thought it was going to be longer than it was so I do need to get a stepping stool to get into this band. But one I have my foot in I am able to attempt pull ups. I was a little worried that it would be assisting me to much but I was wrong. It does help quite a bit but not enough that you won't get a workout and show improvement. I couldn't pull myself up at all without the band. With the band I can do at least three really good quality pull ups. That make me happy...until the next day when I am feeling it in my arms and shoulders lol.
My next purchase will be the red and the purple ones when I make enough progress. I am will on my way. Great quality product so far.
My 15yo daughter could not do a single pullup. She was too weak to do negatives, so I bought a WOD Red and Black bands. We wrapped them around the pull-up bar and back through themselves, so she can put her foot through them and help her get her chin over the bar.
With one end wrapped around the bar and a foot on the band, it is easy to stretch these bands over 9’ in length. My kids were scared of them, but not as much after I showed them they did not break with me.
I highly encourage you to buy a complete set. Spend the money, and take advantage of the 15% discount WOD offers. I tried to be smart, and only bought the RED (10-35#) and BLACK (30-60#), thinking that 95# would be enough.
It isn’t. Using both the Red and Black bands simultaneously, my daughter still cannot complete a single pull-up.
These bands are not rubber, but some sort of polymer.
PROBLEM: I used the black band the day it arrived, and it was perfect. The next morning, I found it broken in two (two breaks) with both pieces on the floor. It looked like it snapped, with multiple shark tooth serrations on the corners near the break. Perhaps my young boys snapped it like a rubber band (they deny it), but the net result is it was defective. I emailed WOD Nation and they sent a replacement, free of charge, which has performed flawlessly.
Since we don’t have enough ‘band’ yet, I tied the larger broken piece of black band together and we are using that as an additional assistance. It works, but is clearly defective, either from a snap, or chemically, as additional shark teeth have been forming.
If you get a bad one, contact WOD Nation for a free replacement. Does anyone know whether this is an OE or Manufacturing defect?
Still 5 stars. Daughter can barely do 5 pullups, with all three bands, and getting stronger. She also wears a life jacket (padding) and uses both the Red and Black bands while doing push-ups. Exercise is awesome.
Things I recommend:
Wear shoes - the bands will pull on the skin of your feet and can be uncomfortable
For kids - always spot your kids on dismount because this band - for my son- comes right to neck level and when he'd jump down from the pull up bar it would catch on his neck.
When used properly, this band gives you the extra boost you need to achieve your goal of unassisted pull ups.
I enjoy using the red resistance band, because the length is just right for me, I'm 5'-10", and I don't have to attach any handles to them. I loop the Bodylactics small anywhere anchor to one end to put my hand through. It works really well for me, and it feels much more comfortable than grabbing on to the rubber.
I also ordered the Purple Resistance Band from WOD Nation to assist my pull-ups, because I couldn't find the one at the gym the last time I went, so I decided to get my own. Only thing my gym bag is starting to get more stuff in it, LOL, because I also purchased the Black Mountain Resistance Bands. I love stretching, it feels good, and I think it's good for your body when you workout, or anytime for that matter. I got the ones that have clips attached to both ends. Good Stuff, very versatile, good quality, and affordable! Black Mountain Rocks!
I hope this review is helpful. I recommend purchasing the resistance bands from WOD Nation, they're speed jump rope is good too, and their prices are very much affordable!
Thankyou WOD Nation. Aloha!🌴🏄🏼
Most recent customer reviews
I work out pretty hard, so I’ll let y’all know any quality updates as I go.