- BUY ANY BAND AND GET 20% OFF - Black WOD Nation Speed Jump Rope Enter code PZ9NJOVY at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- BUY ANY 3 WOD NATION RESISTANCE BANDS AND SAVE 10% Enter code 3VSMWYDK at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- BUY ANY 5 WOD NATION RESISTANCE BANDS AND SAVE 15% Enter code BN2DNMBG at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- BUY ANY 3 WOD NATION PRODUCTS AND SAVE 10% Enter code B6492AOU at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- BUY ANY 5 WOD NATION PRODUCTS AND SAVE 15% Enter code ZWL5JG39 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Pull Up Assist Band by WOD Nation for Pullup Assistance, Resistance Exercise, Stretch, Mobility Work & Functional Fitness + Video Workout Training & | 41 inch straps
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.69. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SINGLE #1 (RED) BAND - not a set. This band measures 1/2Ó wide, 4.5 mm thick and 41Ó in length. It offers resistance from 10-35 lbs. This band is a great beginner band for resistance exercises that range from bicep curls, squats or even overhead shoulder press. The #1 is also great if you are looking to do speed work by adding the band to your bench press, deadlift or squats.
- MAKE FAST PROGRESS WITH YOUR PULL UP PROGRESSION - Don't have strict or kipping pull-ups yet, use one (or better yet two) of these to jump start your assisted chin up training. These cross-training equipement is used in gyms around the world and also works great on a home door chin-up bar.
- COMBINE TWO DIFFERENT BANDS TO BOOST YOUR STRENGTH FAST - We recommend that athletes use one light band and one heavy band together. Start your workout with the thin band. Then when you tire out switch to the thicker band. Then finally to squeeze out the last few reps, add them both together.
- BEST FREE BONUS VIDEO COACHING SERIES - 1. Resistance bands for pull ups 2. Shoulder stretching with heavy resistance bands 3. Fitness bands front rack stretch for Crossfit 4. Hip flexor stretch with resistance band 5. Leg stretches with resistance bands. The video training is emailed after shipment. If you do not receive the email, let us know and we will make sure to get another copy over ASAP!
- 100% LIFETIME GUARANTEE - we pride ourselves on superior customer support. If you have any problems, we're here to help.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||WOD Nation Deals||WODFitters Deals||Unicorn US||Serious Steel||Functional Fitness Outlet||Functional Fitness Outlet|
|Color||SINGLE #1 Red- 10 to 35 Pounds||#3 Purple- 40 to 80 Pounds (1.25 " *4.5mm)||Multicolor||#5 Black - 60 to 150 lbs. (Single)||—||Stretch, Mobility, Powerlifting|
|Item Dimensions||0.51 x 40.94 x 0.18 in||—||—||—||64.8 x 14.4 x 122.4 in||52.8 x 33.6 x 128.4 in|
|Size||41 inches||1/2 " *4.5mm||—||60 to 150 lbs.(2-1/2" x 4.5mm)||41" x 1/4" x various||41" x 1/4" x various|
Pull Up Resistance Bands for Athletes
WOD Nation resistance bands are a "must have" for your gym bag no matter where you are in your fitness journey.
Perfect For Pull Up Progression
No matter your size / age / or stregth level we have a band that can help you get to the next level. Either choose a single band or double them up and wrap them around a pull up bar. Do as many pull ups as you can for 3 rounds. Do this a few times a week and as you get stronger, use a thinner band to strengthen your muscles even more. Before you know it you'll be doing pull ups without assistance altogether!
How to Choose the Right Band for You
There is a handy (zoomable) chart like this one above. Use it as a rough guide for which band is best for you.
Step 1: Note how many pull-ups you can do and find that number on the left side of the chart
Step 2: Find your weight and find that number on the top of the chart
Step 3: Follow those numbers into the center of the chart and note the recommended band color
Use Them for a Full Body Workout
Fit two or three pull up bands in your gym bag and take them to the gym, park or on the road with you. They are very portable and will help you get an amazing workout wherever you are!
Great for Mobility Work
Use these bands to help stretch before and after your workouts. Just get into position and let the band do the work for you.
Experience Top Notch Video Coaching
WOD Nation's coach Barry will show you several exercises for building strength and mobility.
Color: SINGLE #1 Red- 10 to 35 Pounds
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerWOD Nation is not responsible from any harm caused by the use or misuse of the product. By purchasing this item, you agree not to hold WOD Nation responsible for any harm caused by the use or misuse of this product.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I need to do some research on how to do the different exercises with this band. I'm very new at using these and still have a lot to learn. I love the idea of using these because they take up NO space and seem to provide a workout equal to a room full of weights (probably exaggerating a little lol :).
I highly recommend the WOD Nation Resistance Bands. Sample provided for an unbiased and completely honest review. Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to review such a high quality product!!
I enjoy using the red resistance band, because the length is just right for me, I'm 5'-10", and I don't have to attach any handles to them. I loop the Bodylactics small anywhere anchor to one end to put my hand through. It works really well for me, and it feels much more comfortable than grabbing on to the rubber.
I also ordered the Purple Resistance Band from WOD Nation to assist my pull-ups, because I couldn't find the one at the gym the last time I went, so I decided to get my own. Only thing my gym bag is starting to get more stuff in it, LOL, because I also purchased the Black Mountain Resistance Bands. I love stretching, it feels good, and I think it's good for your body when you workout, or anytime for that matter. I got the ones that have clips attached to both ends. Good Stuff, very versatile, good quality, and affordable! Black Mountain Rocks!
I hope this review is helpful. I recommend purchasing the resistance bands from WOD Nation, they're speed jump rope is good too, and their prices are very much affordable!
Thankyou WOD Nation. Aloha!🌴🏄🏼
My 15yo daughter could not do a single pullup. She was too weak to do negatives, so I bought a WOD Red and Black bands. We wrapped them around the pull-up bar and back through themselves, so she can put her foot through them and help her get her chin over the bar.
With one end wrapped around the bar and a foot on the band, it is easy to stretch these bands over 9’ in length. My kids were scared of them, but not as much after I showed them they did not break with me.
I highly encourage you to buy a complete set. Spend the money, and take advantage of the 15% discount WOD offers. I tried to be smart, and only bought the RED (10-35#) and BLACK (30-60#), thinking that 95# would be enough.
It isn’t. Using both the Red and Black bands simultaneously, my daughter still cannot complete a single pull-up.
These bands are not rubber, but some sort of polymer.
PROBLEM: I used the black band the day it arrived, and it was perfect. The next morning, I found it broken in two (two breaks) with both pieces on the floor. It looked like it snapped, with multiple shark tooth serrations on the corners near the break. Perhaps my young boys snapped it like a rubber band (they deny it), but the net result is it was defective. I emailed WOD Nation and they sent a replacement, free of charge, which has performed flawlessly.
Since we don’t have enough ‘band’ yet, I tied the larger broken piece of black band together and we are using that as an additional assistance. It works, but is clearly defective, either from a snap, or chemically, as additional shark teeth have been forming.
If you get a bad one, contact WOD Nation for a free replacement. Does anyone know whether this is an OE or Manufacturing defect?
Still 5 stars. Daughter can barely do 5 pullups, with all three bands, and getting stronger. She also wears a life jacket (padding) and uses both the Red and Black bands while doing push-ups. Exercise is awesome.