- BUY ANY BAND AND GET 20% OFF - Black WOD Nation Speed Jump Rope Enter code PZ9NJOVY at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- BUY ANY 3 WOD NATION RESISTANCE BANDS AND SAVE 10% Enter code 3VSMWYDK at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- BUY ANY 5 WOD NATION RESISTANCE BANDS AND SAVE 15% Enter code BN2DNMBG at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
2-Year Fitness Equipment Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
WOD Nation Pull Up Assist Band by for Pullup Assistance, Resistance Exercise, Stretch, Mobility Work & Functional Fitness + Video Workout Training & | 41 inch straps
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SINGLE #1 (RED) BAND - not a set. This band measures 1/2î wide, 4.5 mm thick and 41î in length. It offers resistance from 10-35 lbs. This band is a great beginner band for resistance exercises that range from bicep curls, squats or even overhead shoulder press. The #1 is also great if you are looking to do speed work by adding the band to your bench press, deadlift or squats.
- MAKE FAST PROGRESS WITH YOUR PULL UP PROGRESSION - Don't have strict or kipping pull-ups yet, use one (or better yet two) of these to jump start your assisted chin up training. These cross-training equipement is used in gyms around the world and also works great on a home door chin-up bar.
- COMBINE TWO DIFFERENT BANDS TO BOOST YOUR STRENGTH FAST - We recommend that athletes use one light band and one heavy band together. Start your workout with the thin band. Then when you tire out switch to the thicker band. Then finally to squeeze out the last few reps, add them both together.
- BEST FREE BONUS VIDEO COACHING SERIES - 1. Resistance bands for pull ups 2. Shoulder stretching with heavy resistance bands 3. Fitness bands front rack stretch for Crossfit 4. Hip flexor stretch with resistance band 5. Leg stretches with resistance bands. The video training is emailed after shipment. If you do not receive the email, let us know and we will make sure to get another copy over ASAP!
- 100% LIFETIME GUARANTEE - we pride ourselves on superior customer support. If you have any problems, we're here to help.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
WOD Nation is a global community connected through human movement. We make high quality fitness equipment and apparel that works harder as you get stronger. WOD Nation and its community support all athletes from record-setting professionals to weekend warriors and everyone in between.
Pull Up Resistance Bands for Athletes
WOD Nation resistance bands are the "go-to" equipment for athletes looking to get to the next level. The pull up is and always will be a true test of fitness and many athletes use these daily to get from not being able to do a single pull up to doing 10 or even 20 in a row. Others use them for assisted ring dips, assited muscle ups, push up resistance and mobilty / stretching assistance.
WOD Nation resistance bands are a "must have" for your gym bag no matter where you are in your fitness journey.
Perfect For Pull Up Progression
If you're looking to get a great back and arm workout but can't do a single pull up on your own... WOD Nation pull up bands are here to help.
No matter your size / age / or stregth level we have a band that can help you get to the next level. Either choose a single band or double them up and wrap them around a pull up bar. Do as many pull ups as you can for 3 rounds. Do this a few times a week and as you get stronger, use a thinner band to strengthen your muscles even more. Before you know it you'll be doing pull ups without assistance altogether!
How to Choose the Right Band for You
All the bands are sold separately so choosing the right one is important. What we recommend to anyone serious about increasing their fitness is to choose 2 or 3 bands and use them together. Combine them when you're just starting out. Then when you start to have more stregth you can use the lighter bands by themselves.
There is a handy (zoomable) chart like this one above. Use it as a rough guide for which band is best for you.
Step 1: Note how many pull-ups you can do and find that number on the left side of the chart
Step 2: Find your weight and find that number on the top of the chart
Step 3: Follow those numbers into the center of the chart and note the recommended band color
Use Them for a Full Body Workout
Fit two or three pull up bands in your gym bag and take them to the gym, park or on the road with you. They're portable and will help you get an amazing workout wherever you are!
Great for Mobility Work
Use these bands to help stretch before and after your workouts. Just get into position and let the band do the work for you.
Made with 100% Natural Rubber
We searched the globe for the best natural rubber we could find. Natural rubber provides the best stretch and makes the longest lasting resistance bands.
Compare with similar items
Color: SINGLE #1 Red- 10 to 35 Pounds
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerWOD Nation is not responsible from any harm caused by the use or misuse of the product. By purchasing this item, you agree not to hold WOD Nation responsible for any harm caused by the use or misuse of this product.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I started a new program (hint: has a sculptor themed name) and decided I want to do real pull ups, so I bought the purple and red WOD Nation bands. I love that you can customize the resistance via the different colored bands. They are also incredible easy to put on the pull-up bar (we use an over the door removable attachment). I have been using the bands to do my assisted pull-ups for two weeks now and have been amazed with the strength I'm gaining from being able to do real, though assisted, pull ups (vs. doing a different exercise to simulate the pull up motion).
I will write back if these really do help me reach my goal of being able to do at least one unassisted pull-up.
It wrapped around my pull up bar perfectly. I thought it was going to be longer than it was so I do need to get a stepping stool to get into this band. But one I have my foot in I am able to attempt pull ups. I was a little worried that it would be assisting me to much but I was wrong. It does help quite a bit but not enough that you won't get a workout and show improvement. I couldn't pull myself up at all without the band. With the band I can do at least three really good quality pull ups. That make me happy...until the next day when I am feeling it in my arms and shoulders lol.
My next purchase will be the red and the purple ones when I make enough progress. I am will on my way. Great quality product so far.
Things I recommend:
Wear shoes - the bands will pull on the skin of your feet and can be uncomfortable
For kids - always spot your kids on dismount because this band - for my son- comes right to neck level and when he'd jump down from the pull up bar it would catch on his neck.
When used properly, this band gives you the extra boost you need to achieve your goal of unassisted pull ups.
I need to do some research on how to do the different exercises with this band. I'm very new at using these and still have a lot to learn. I love the idea of using these because they take up NO space and seem to provide a workout equal to a room full of weights (probably exaggerating a little lol :).
I highly recommend the WOD Nation Resistance Bands. Sample provided for an unbiased and completely honest review. Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to review such a high quality product!!