- SPECIAL PROMOTION! Save 5% when you purchase 2 or more WODFitters Products. Enter code IZRNROCY at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- SPECIAL PROMOTION! Save 10% when you purchase 3 or more WODFitters Products. Enter code 4Y43B6PZ at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- SPECIAL PROMOTION! Save 15% when you purchase 5 or more WODFitters Products. Enter code TY7H4RAH at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- SPECIAL PROMOTION! Save 20% when you purchase 10 or more WODFitters Products. Enter code 4QLI6S57 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
WODFitters Pull Up Assist Band, Stretch Resistance Band - Mobility Band - Powerlifting Bands - Extra Durable and Top Rated Pull-Up Assist Bands - with eGuide - SINGLE BAND or SET
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.68. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$9.00 (45%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Sale is for a SINGLE BAND. Choose 1 of 5 different resistance levels. Not sure which band is right for you? See the second image for our Band Selection Recommendation.
- You are looking to purchase this band now: #1 Red - 10 to 35 Pounds 1/2 " *4.5mm - With the least amount of resistance, these bands can be employed in stretching, jumping and other light exercises including light weightlifting. They are also perfect for those who only need a slight push for their pull ups.
- Here are the details of all the other bands we offer: #1 Red- 10 to 35 Pounds (1/2 " *4.5mm), #2 Black - 30 to 60 Pounds (3/4 " *4.5mm), #3 Purple- 40 to 80 Pounds (1.25 " *4.5mm), #4 Green - 50 to 125 Pounds (1.75 " *4.5mm), #5 Blue - 65 to 175 Pounds (2.5" *4.5mm)
- Many people buy more than one band and combine the bands for most efficient training. Combining bands gives you 3 levels of assistance - one with the thicker band, one with the thinner band, and one with both bands. This allows you to do sets where you start with the thicker band and then add the thinner band to squeeze out a few additional reps. As your strength gradually increases, you can switch from double bands to the thicker band and then the thinner band alone.
- Whether you are just starting out with pull ups or you are an athlete working on regaining or enhancing your strength, the WODFitters resistance band will help you take your pull up and chin up training to the next level. Try it for 60 days. If during this time you don't love it or don't feel it was worth every penny of your investment today, we give you your full payment back. No questions asked! We offer a 100% satisfaction Guarantee! New Year New You!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item WODFitters Stretch Resistance Pull Up Assist Band with eGuide, #1 Red- 10 to 35 Pounds (1/2 " *4.5mm)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||WODFitters Deals||Amazon.com||LimmGroup||Tekvilla||Functional Fitness Outlet||PhantomFit|
|Color||#1 Red- 10 to 35 Pounds (1/2 " *4.5mm)||Red||—||—||Stretch, Mobility, Powerlifting||blue, black,red, green|
|Item Dimensions||—||5.5 x 0.5 x 5.5 in||—||—||52.8 x 33.6 x 128.4 in||2.6 x 11.9 x 0.4 in|
|Size||1/2 " *4.5mm||1/2 inch||—||—||41" x 1/4" x various||50*5*0.035cm|
Struggling with Pull Ups? We have a solution for you!
Use Them for Muscle Ups, Ring Dips, Push Ups and Powerlifting
Perfect for Mobility Training
5 Different Resistance Levels - Sold as a Single Band or a Set
Color: #1 Red- 10 to 35 Pounds (1/2 " *4.5mm)
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal Disclaimer1. Inspect your bands thoroughly BEFORE EVERY use for any tears, wear, or damage. NEVER use a damaged band! 2. Bands are not toys and should not be treated as such. 3. Bands should be kept out of the reach of younger children to avoid injury. 4. Younger athletes should be supervised when using the bands. 5. Always undo the loops after each use. This will prevent excessive wear at the contact points. 6. Never use a door as an anchor. 7. Never stretch any band more than twice its original length. 8. When you purchase bands you agree to use them for the intended purpose and at your own risk.
Seller Warranty Description60 days Satisfaction Guarantee
Top customer reviews
Based on the positive reviews, I purchased the strongest one (blue), me being a solid 250lbs.
What I did was loop it around the top bar and tried it with my knee at first which was pretty hard...then I nervously put my foot in the loop and stood in it. That was the sweet spot!
Not only did it hold me while stretched out...I was able to do 2 sets of 6 reps of chin ups! ....Is this not every mans dream since grade school when they humiliate you in front of everyone trying to do the pull up test?
I'm so excited to be able to add pull ups to my workout routine. It's one of the best exercises on the planet.
So, do yourself a favor. Stop reading reviews. Buy the strap you think will work for you...and then get to work!
I've had shoulder pain when benching heavy onntje past, and this has helped alleviate it in a big way. Everyone who I've had try actually doing this shoulder warm up loves it.
You could to it for multiple sets at the end of a workoutnad well for keeping the rotator cuff of the shoulder healthy.
Even gonna give a couple away as gifts. ☺