WODFitters Textured Leather Hand Grips For Cross Training, Kettlebells, Powerlifting, Chin Ups, Pull Ups, WODs & Gymnastics – With Grips Storage Pouch
|You Save:||$11.00 (36%)|
- ULTIMATE HAND & WRIST PROTECTION: Help protect your hands from abrasions, scars and calluses. Take preventative measure for total hand and wrist health and boost your performance with WODFitters’ textured leather hand grips.
- SAFE WRIST SUPPORT: More than just perfectly covering your palms, these hand grips safely encircle your wrists and can be conveniently adjusted according to your comfort level. Ergonomically designed to minimize pressure, reduce wrist strain and remain steady throughout your WOD or exercise routine, these grips are a powerful shield against a host of long-term wrist and joint conditions.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY LEATHER: Manufactured from the finest, textured leather, the WODFitters grips are double-sided, they reduce friction on your palms, while they also prevent slippage while gripping exercise equipment or doing chin ups, pull ups and any other exercise pattern involving your hands.
- THE PERFECT GRIP: Easily worn and effortlessly adjusted thanks to their hook-and-loop strap, you’ll be ready to work out in SECONDS. Ideal for kettlebell, powerlifting, bar routines like toes to bar, muscle ups, knees to elbows, chest to bar and high-rep WODs, wearing these grips will help you pull through even the most demanding of sets and help dramatically improve your fitness results.
- WITH CARRYING POUCH: Enjoy comfortable and safe WODs with your trusty WODFitters grips! Keep them in their pouch, throw them in your gym bag without getting them all tangled.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Grip Better, Get Stronger Faster With WODFitters Textured Leather Hand Grips
While they initially appear as a minor nuisance, calluses gradually become a veritable threat to your overall fitness.
Not taking care of your hands can turn you from an active athlete to a passive spectator, unable to reverse the long-term damage sustained from loose gripping and incomplete hand healing.
Take Action & Protect Your Hands With These Ergonomic Hand Grips, Today.
Designed to fit men and women alike, these grips are made for working out HARD.
Their textured leather surface eliminates the possibility of ripping out your skin and exposing pre-formed calluses, helping you grip firmly and finish every last rep, like a champ.
No matter the workout, your hands will always remain 100% protected. See your personal times decrease and your comfort levels go through the roof, wearing the WODFitters grips will feel like second skin, only one that makes you perform better!
Multi-Tasking & Convenient
Weightlifting, kettleball swings, pull ups, chin ups, toes-to-bar, bar muscle ups, ring dips or ANY type of exercise where your chance to become your best self literally relies on your hands, these grips will be your best ally for continuous improvement and tremendous fitness results.
What You’ll Receive:
- 1 x Pair Of WODFitters Textured Leather Hand Grips
- 1 x Grips Storage Pouch
Grips Sizing Specifications:
- Small: Up to 4",
- Medium: For 4" to 4 3/4”
- Large: For over 4 3/4"
Consult Our Size Guide & Choose Your Own Pair NOW!
Click Add To Cart Before We Run Out Of Stock!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There was chafing of the leather on my clothes occasionally, I'm expecting that to stop with use, otherwise I'd look for a died darker cooler in the future, since I normally wear dark clothes when working out.
-The clasp is your basic cheaper Velcro, so it wasn't long before it started to fray, which I knew would be the case since these were only $20 to begin with (not a big concern to me).
-I've done some basic barbell work with these but where I felt like they really shined was through some serious rope climb abuse. As previous stated after about 25 climbs the other day they held strong and I was thoroughly impressed.
If you're a beginner and looking for some basic hand protection I would highly recommend these. Would I purchase again? I think next time I'll opt for the Victory grips just to experience some better quality Velcro. Hope this helps!
They provide a good grip, you can easily put them on.
I ordered them in small size and they fit me well except that the finger holes are too large.
Because they are so large they do not really protect your entire palm from calluses.
I still get calluses at the bottom of my fingers..