Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 19 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 20 reviews
on November 24, 2013
I like the look of this bracelet, unfortunately, the little owls on the end are not attached together firmly enough. Whatever method they used to attach them (I have not a clue, because I only wore it for maybe 2 days, before I realized that it was falling apart, and then I had to sew them back together) is not be sturdy enough, because I put it on one day soon after receiving them. Left the house, came home, took it off, and notice that it was broken. I liked it, so I sewed the owls back together, and everything was fine. That is until the silver colored links that attach the bracelet to your arm started coming off. I thought it was my fault, until I found myself having to change links higher and higher. I do not believe that my wrist is tiny enough to go any further, so I have not even tried to wear it any longer. I loved the look of it, so I was quite disappointed.
on September 24, 2013
Over all this is a very cute braclet.. I purchased it for my daughter. And she hands down loves it.. I on the other hand am not as big on it as she is.. The clasp and little chain on it is very brittle. It will not last as long as i would have hoped for. Altho.. If it wad to break its a quick and easy fix with an old necklace. ..Very cute braclet other wise. This item also came in way earlier than expected.
on October 14, 2013
Very disappointed! When I opened the package it was the wrong item. They sent me a completely different bracelet than what I ordered and the clasp was broken off. The black braided strap came in white, the love strap was missing and had 'best friends' instead. Not happy at all with this company!! This company gets zero stars from me even though Amazon is requiring me to select a star rating.
on September 19, 2013
I love the look of the bracelet, however, it is too large on my wrist... But most things are. Also the clasp is hard to do by yourself and around the clasp area looks very cheap like it might break eaisly
on September 20, 2013
I have worn this item twice since I got it and the chain has broken both times. The first time it was just a couple lengths on the end, but the second time, the catch came off and the bracelet fell on the floor. I like it, but the quality is not good. Going to try to fix it but seems it will just break again. Took a long time to get too.
on October 17, 2013
I would have thought it would have been a little thicker.. Looks better in picture but it's nice... I think it looks like something a kid would wear.. Oh, but you get what you pay for, so I'm not gonna complain.. It's nice..
Really like the Owl on this one.. I got 2 and out of the 2 like this one the best... Just wished they had been a little thicker, afraid it may not late long if you wear it to much...
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 7, 2014
bracelet broke after only 2 weeks
on November 13, 2013
I absolutely adore this bracelet! My wrist is a little small so the straps collapse on each other a bit, and I had to get rid of the chain for clipping and ended up having to clip it to the bracelet itself. However, the charms aren't cheaply made and the leather is still intact.
on January 16, 2014
I really like this product. I didn't know that this was all one bracelet, but it is still really cute. It is comfortable, I like the material, and the different ropes don't get tangled. I can wear this with just about anything and I wear it every day :)
on September 30, 2013
I should have ordered several more, as these are so cute...and perfect gifts for my friends. I love the infinity symbol and the two owls and they way they connect! I received a very cute thank you card from the seller too...I will definitely buy from them again!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.