- SPECIAL PROMOTION: Buy Any TWO Woodies Products, Get 20% Off Your Entire Order Here's how (restrictions apply)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Wood frame
- Handmade from REAL Zebra Wood (50% Lighter than Ray-Bans)
- Includes FREE Carrying Case, Lens Cloth, and Wood Guitar Pick
- Polarized Lenses Provide 100% UVA/UVB Protection
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- A GIFT FROM THE CAPTAIN: Buy Any Two Woodies Products, Save 20% Automatically!
Black Friday Deals are here
Save on select clothing, shoes, jewelry, watches, and more. Select styles and sizes. Prices as marked. Shop now.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Woodies Zebra Wood Sunglasses with mirror lens offer a combination of 100% real zebra wood arms that support a wayfarer style plastic frame. The lightweight zebra wood offers a comfortable fit that is durable and sturdy at the same time. Our unique stainless-steel, double-spring hinges are sturdy and designed to keep their shape year after year. The lenses are specially designed so that they are both dark and polarized, offering 100% UVA/UVB protection even in intense lighting conditions. These glasses are stylish, durable, and natural. Each pair includes a durable black carrying case, a microfiber lens cleaning cloth and a wood guitar pick! 30-Day Money back Guarantee
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 6 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01GIPO4IY
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 2, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Possible splinters near hinges
Grimy hinges need cleaning
Blemishes in the mirroring
Overall, if you're looking for a good pair of glasses that need a bit of touch up, go ahead and grab theses. Just know you are getting what you paid for.