|Manufacturer||HANZGHOU GREATSTAR INDUSTRIAL CO.LTD|
|Item Weight||1.45 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||13.23 x 7.87 x 1.73 inches|
|Item model number||W124052A|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||25|
WORKPRO 25-piece Oscillating Multitool Accessories Saw Blades Quick Release Kit Packed by Cardboard Box
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
Save an extra 8% when you apply this coupon.
8% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 25-piece Oscillating Accessory Kit: Contains wood/ metal end cut blades, sanding pad, sandpaper, carbide blade, grout removal rasp and scraper.
- Excellent Performance: Manufactured with durable cutting edge that cuts quickly and quick blade release mechanism that fits most quick release system.
- Various Applications: Features in home repairing, such as sawing or cutting metal/wood/plastic, sanding hardwood, removing paint, rasping and grinding cement, etc.
- Universal Compatibility: Fits with most brands including Mastercraft, Milwaukee, Ridgid, Fein, Black & Decker, Rockwell, Dewalt, Einhell, Porter Cable, Worx, Craftsman and more. (Do NOT fit Bosch MX30, Dremel MM40 & MM45 & MM50, Fein Starlock)
- Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed: We provide 100% Satisfaction Guarantee! If the accessories you bought can't match the tools you already have , please feel free to contact us, we will solve your problems immediately.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
25-piece Oscillating Multitool Accessories Saw Blades, Quick Release Kit Packed by Cardboard Box
Compatible with following oscillating tools:
- Dewalt, Black&Decker, Portcable
- Rockwell, WORX
- Milwaukee, Ridgid
- Bosch Multi-X (except MX30)
- Dremel (except MM40 & MM45 models)
- Fein Multimaster Tools: AFMM 14, FMM 250 Q, FMM 250 Q-MS, MOX 6-25 Pneumatic (except Fein Starlock)
- Craftsman: Craftsman Nextec Multi Tool, Craftsman Nextec 17438, Craftsman Nextec 61199, Craftsman Nextec 5910, Craftsman 2702 2.0 Amp
- Hitachi: CV350V
- Grizzly PRO T30296
- Genesis Multi-Purpose
- Semi circle carbide blade makes cutting tile grout, mortar, concrete, hardenned adhesives, ceramic & porcelin tile cut-outs.
- The design of flat side allows this cutter to completely work all the way into the corners without damaging opposing walls or surfaces.
- Wood and drywall blade makes cutting plastics, GFRP, wood, putty, brass, bronze and sheet metal up to approx.
The rigid scraper blade makes pulling up old vinyl flooring or carpeting no problem. The scraper also comes in handy for chipping away at stubborn paint layers.
Wood saw blade makes cutting wood, laminates, softer plastics, drywall , fiberglass. The blade enables easy plunge cuts into the material at any spot.
Bi-metal saw blade makes cutting through concrete nails, stainless nails, cement board, fiber glass, sheet metal, hardwood etc.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The bi-metal blades cannot cut through a single nail without becoming dulled and useless. A complete waste of money
I'd recommend for someone who just bought a tool and needs blade. The set is very inexpensive in comparison to name-brand blade sets, and it will let you get the hang of using the tool. If you mess up a break a blade it hurts a lot less than if it had Dewalt written on it. Once your comfortable with using an oscillating tool you can slowly upgrade your kit as these wear out and break.