|Item Weight||5.4 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||13 x 10.5 x 14 inches|
|Item model number||PP0100VA|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Hose Length||4 Feet|
|Cord Length||6 Feet|
|Warranty Description||90 Days. For detailed warranty information, visit http://www.workshopvacs.com/Warranty|
WORKSHOP Bucket Vacuum Head PP0100VA; Wet Dry Vacuum Powerhead For Bucket Vac
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Bucket vacuum head versatility - This lightweight and portable powerhead design allows use of multiple collection drums by using select multi-use buckets for debris collection.
- Blower Port - Adds versatility to the bucket vac by allowing use as a blower as well as a wet dry vacuum
- Snap and go - To use, place power head vacuum down into an approved bucket (not included), make sure the latches snap into place, and this bucket head wet dry vacuum is ready to Suck It Up
- Continue to use the bucket's built-in handle to carry the bucket vac from job to job.
- Buckets sit around every jobsite, garden, and DIY project. Add versatility with this bucket vacuum head.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Bucket Sold Separately - See List of Bucket Models
Reliable construction and customer service
- Backed by a 90 day warranty
- Blower port for added versatility
- Includes 1-1/4-inch x 4-foot hose
- 6-foot power cord
Turning a Bucket Into a Wet/Dry Vacuum
This vacuum powerhead securely latches into select buckets and converts them into a handy and highly portable wet/dry vac. With most buckets you continue to use the bucket's handle for transport and use. The compact hose can be plugged into the back and use the powerhead as portable blower.
If a bucket is needed for your project, then clean-up is bound to follow. Just snap it in, and collect the debris for proper disposal. You already know how easy it is to dump the bucket.
Wet Mess? Dry Mess? No Problem.
This 1.75 Peak HP power head works well for quick wet or dry messes, whether cleaning up messes from potted plants or quick job site clean-up. This vacuum also provides versatility with its blowing feature. Just plug the hose into the exhaust port, and this vac turns into a blower great for small messes.
Snap and Go
To use: Snap into an approved bucket (not included), make sure the latches snap into place, and Suck It Up.
Fits buckets: Lowe’s - 0 51596 10055 1; Tractor Supply Company - 0 12891 95001 2, 0 64784 73118 5; Menards - 0 17581 30505 9; ACE - 0 82901 08836 3; CANAC 2 01102 14080 3; Canadian Tire - 6 28076 19101 1; Orchard Supply Hardware - 0 26703 05500 0 *.
* This is not a product of, nor is it sponsored or endorsed by Lowe's, Tractor Supply Company, Menards, Ace, Canac, Canadian Tire, or Orchard Supply Hardware. Lowe's is a registered trademark of LF, LLC. Tractor Supply Co. is a registered trademark of Tractor Supply Co. of Texas, LP. Menards is a registered trademark of Menards, Inc. Ace is a registered trademark of Ace Hardware Corp.. Canac is a registered trademark of Canac International. Canadian Tire is a registered trademark of Canadian Tire Corporation, Limited. Orchard Supply Hardware is a registered trademark of Orchard Supply Hardware, LLC.
All The Tools You Need To Get The Job Done
1. Vac Power Head: Powerful wet dry vacuum performance.
2. 1-1/4 inch Diameter Hose: Compact and easy to maneuver (4-foot long).
|Claw Nozzle||Dusting Brush||Crevice Tool||Extension Wand||Replacement Filter Bags|
|Do even more with add-on tools||Great for car interiors, mats and seats||Dusts as it cleans||Great for getting into tight spaces||Allows for extended reach||For everyday dirt and debris|
|WS0300VA Portable Vac||WS0400DE Detachable Blower Vac||WS1400CA Cart Vac||WS1100CA Mobile Vac Station||WS1600SS Stainless Steel Vac|
|Peak Horsepower (HP)||3.5||6.0||6.0||6.5||6.5|
|Ideal For||Quick clean-up in car or workbench||Typical indoor or outdoor clean-up||Tough jobs in the garage, basement, or workshop||Large messes on the jobsite||Pro-sized wet or dry messes|
The WORKSHOP Wet Dry Vacuum Powerhead, comes with a hose and filter and is designed to work with most 5-gallon buckets. Utilizing a 5-gallon bucket (not included) in combination with the bucket vacuum head, makes debris collection and transport much easier, all while reducing setup and cleanup time. This wet dry vacuum is lightweight and versatile for quick pick-ups of small messes in the home or garage. The WORKSHOP Powerhead also contains a rear blowing port for added versatility.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I made video of the sparks and almost fire this vacuum nearly became.
I turnes on the vacuum it worked solid for a quick test but when I tryed turning it off. It would not. It just sputtered and sparked and scretcjed and scared the crap out of my dog and gave my kids a new found fear of vacuums.
Not saying don't buy this. But make sure you test it once it arrives.