WORLD-BIO Gel Ice Packs for Injuries(2 Pack) - Soft & Reusable Cold/Hot Compress for Headaches, Fever, Migraine Relief - Flexible Therapy on Neck, Ankle, Knee, Leg, Shoulder, Elbow, Arm, Thigh, Feet
- 【Use Both Hot Cold Compress】 - The gel ice packs can be used as ice or heat pack for treatment. Store in refrigerator or freezer for cold use. Heating in microwave or boiled water for hot compress.
- 【Fast and Natural Pain Relief】 - Each pack delivers up to 20 minutes of cold or heat therapy. Great to control swelling and inflammation of soft tissue. Help for stiff neck, arthritis wrist, knee Joint strains, ankle sprains, Preferred by those dealing with acute & chronic pain.
- 【Multiple Use Therapeutic Pack】 - Soft ice pack perfect for surgery rehabilitation, tired eyes, minor burns, hemorrhoid, allergy or joint pain. Ideal for carpal tunnel, shin splints, tendonitis or fasciitis, perineal and postpartum care.
- 【Stay Cold Longer】 - Premium gel packs measures 9.8" x 4.3", filled with significantly more medical gel inside, maintain their temperature longer than traditional packs. 2 packs in all, one in the fridge and one on use. Nice size offering complete coverage without being bulky or hard to handle.
- 【Safe & Durable】 - Ice pack bag is manufactured with thinner but stronger leak proof plastic, that is too durable to be ripped, torn or punctured easily. Soft and flexible enough to wrap around any part you need an ice pack.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Best Gel Ice Pack for Pain Relief on Knee Shoulder Head Neck Back Ankle Wrist Elbow Arm Feet Headaches, Fever Reduce
- Reduce inflammation around the area of injury, relieve numb the area of pain, create an analgesic effect, release swelling after the injury.
- Cold therapy has multipurpose: best for sprain, pulled muscles and ligaments, bruises, bumps and other sports injures; fever, headaches and toothaches; back ache or joint pain; external bleeding; minor burns.
Versatile use in our daily life
Product detailsColor:9.8" X 4.3" - 2 Ice Packs
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 9.8 x 4.1 x 0.4 inches; 1.3 Pounds
- Date First Available : November 15, 2018
- Manufacturer : WORLD-BIO
- ASIN : B01EHD5KIC
Best Sellers Rank:
#30,898 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #183 in Cold Packs
- Customer Reviews:
1. Please do not make it touch your skin directly after being frozen or heated to protect from burn or frostbite damage. Apply it with fabric sleeve.
2. Please do not overheat it. Stop heating when the ice pack starts expanding.
3. Our product is the auxiliary medical treatment, it can not be cure your injuries like medicines.
4. Please do not heat the ice pack together with wrap.
Great for relieving all kinds of pains, soreness, swellings, inflammations from joint sprains, muscle pull, sports injuries, post surgery
Gel Pack is made of non-toxic gel filled in a leak-proof, flexible plastic
FOR ICE PACK - Place pack flat in freezer for at least 1 hour. Use towel or cloth cover as a barrier between skin and pack. Treat body area up to 30 minutes. Remove gel pack and wait for skin to warm up before reapplying. Return pack in freezer. FOR HEAT PACK - Place in microwave for 30-60 seconds at a time or cover with very hot water until gel is warm. Squeeze gel around to distribute heat. Caution - gel can get very hot. Overheating will cause gel pack to burst. Discard if torn or punctured.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
More to consider from our brands
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.