Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
3 Year Lawn and Garden Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
WORX WG584.9 40V Power Share TURBINE Cordless Leaf Blower with Brushless Motor (2x20V) - Bare Tool Only
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
|Color||Black and Orange|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||37.87 x 8.5 x 11.38 inches|
|Maximum Air Flow Capacity||430 Cubic Feet Per Minute|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Engineered with turbine technology that delivers up to 430 CFM or air velocity
- 3-Speed control with Turbo Boost to blast leaves off any surface
- Lightweight and ergonomic design for easy one-hand operation
- Highly efficient Brushless motor design for longer lasting power
- On-board battery charge level indicator
- Bare tool only, dual 20V batteries (sold separately) team up for 40V maximum power
- Battery Powered
Customer ratings by feature
Buy this product as Renewed and save $4.95 off the current New price.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
60/69/80/95 MPH Air Speeds
3 Speeds plus TURBO boost. Why so many gears on the clutch? Because if you blow 95 MPH into a tight corner, you’re just going to have a mess. And only going 60 on the lawn is going to get less done than going 95. We’ve just given you some options.
High-Capacity Air Volume
The TURBINE spins at 14,300 to 21,900 RPMs, which blows out 300- 470 CFM, that’s Cubic Feet per Minute, to give you a moderate to very robust path of air to clear your land.
Compare the 40V Turbine to other Worx Blowers
Compare with similar items
WORX WG547 20V (2.0Ah) Power Share Cordless Turbine Blower, 2-Speed, Battery and Charger Included, Black/Orange
WORX WG520 Turbine 600 Corded Electric Leaf Blower, Black
Greenworks 24252 40V 150 MPH Variable Speed Cordless Leaf Blower, 2.0Ah Battery and Charger Included
WORX WG591 Turbine 56V Cordless Battery-Powered Leaf Blower with Brushless Motor & TurboBoost
WORX WG545.1 20V Max Lithium Cordless AIR Blower/Sweeper, battery included
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||VM Express||Amazon.com|
|Are batteries included?||No||Yes||No||Yes||No||Yes|
|Are batteries required?||Yes||Yes||No||Yes||No||Yes|
|Item Dimensions||37.87 x 8.5 x 11.38 inches||36.5 x 8.75 x 11 inches||40 x 11 x 9.6 inches||31 x 7 x 10 inches||20.28 x 11.81 x 11.81 inches||20 x 7 x 8 inches|
|Power Source||Battery Powered||Battery Powered||corded-electric||battery-powered||battery-powered||battery-powered|
|Voltage||40 volts||—||120 volts||40.00 volts||56 volts||20 volts|
Put the power of hurricane force wind in your hand with the all-new 40V cordless turbine blower. Featuring a 3-speed control setting with Turbo Boost, there’s no debris tough enough to withstand its 95 mph blowing power. Its lightweight & ergonomic design allow for easy-one hand operation & cleanup at any angle to help get your yd looking its best. Dual 20V power share batteries can be shared with any WORX power share power tool or lawn & garden tool. Bare tool only, batteries & charger sold separately.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It’s good for light to medium duty.
I should be running it after the battery is fully charged to know how long it will Last?
Then I will consider the overall functionality.
Top reviews from other countries
As a tool worked OK as a leaf blower. It's a bare minimum to use it a snow DUST blower (have to push turbo button a lot), but the hard to use switch defeats the purpose. Paid $178 for a bare tool. Returned it.