Asurion Lawn & Garden Extended Protection Plan 4 Yearfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and coverage begins at the end of the manufacturer's labor warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Worx WG720 12 Amp 19" Electric Lawn Mower
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Steel cutting deck with premium mulching capabilities
- The Mower has 7 different height adjustments so you can find the optimal height for your type of grass
- The steel cutting deck provides premium mulching capabilities
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The WORX WG720 19-inch 13 amp caster wheeled electric lawn Mower is a 3-in-1 Mower that mulches, bags and side discharges. The steel cutting deck provides premium mulching capabilities. When you are not mowing with the WG719, the handle fully folds in and allows the Mower to be stored standing up, using a much smaller foot print in your garage. The Mower has 7 different height adjustments so you can find the optimal height for your type of grass and the look you want.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Has plenty of power and well designed.
My only minor complaint is some clippings come over the bag and directly toward the operator.
That is per my first and only time using it, so far.
Next time I'll use a bit of duct tape to effect a temporary seal.
Update Aug 22,2016
Duct tape didn't work - can you believe it?
I REALLY like this mower. Has more power than the previous one I had even though it draws an amp less.
Also, I sprayed the inside of the cutting deck with dry teflon and grass cuttings don't stick.
If your budget allows, spend the extra for the Worx WG719. It has caster wheels on the front allowing easier turning.
The sponge rubber handle cover is likely to wear. Had that issue with the previous mower, also.
Should either/both make it more durable or include an extra one with the mower.
Only issue is operator needs some skill to pay attention to the engine sound, if feel grass too sturdy and engine hard to run, need to raise the wheel a little bit, or it might burn engine.