Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: WOW Christmas
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Water Sports

Format: Audio CD|Change

on November 17, 2011
I love the new songs on this album. They help me focus on the true meaning of Christmas. there is a variety of styles and a few secular as well as sacred songs. I also enjoy some of the traditional carols done with new rhythms.
on December 9, 2011
Fantastic CD!! A great balance between slow moving Christmas songs and upbeat fun songs! Great artists and great songs make a CD that will be played for many years to come!!
on December 5, 2013
Nice collection of Christmas classics as well as new inspired songs on what is the most relevant and incredible event in Mankind History: the venue of Jesus Christ on earth. Therefore, to my opinion, few songs like 'Last Christmas' or other 'Santa's stuff don't find their place on this selection. A good CD tough.
on December 6, 2012
Well, I have to say, Christians do Christmas the best! (And we should!) Honestly, this is a great album. Everything is done tastefully and is very fun. It also contains some unexpected surprises on there that will blow your mind. (Tenth Avenue North doing Deck the Halls in a funky upbeat Motown style really threw me for a curve, so much so that it's now my favorite on the album.). Other highlights include NeedtoBreathe's "Go Tell it on the Mountain" and Chris August's "Come Now Our King." But really, the whole album is solid and very entertaining! Buy it now!
on December 7, 2011
This is a wonderful, uplifting cd that keeps the focus of the Christmas Season on Jesus and his birth. There are a few newer songs on here but of course there are some of the more traditional songs as well.
on February 20, 2013
The first one I ordered had music that was not Christmas music! I was shocked and confused. They sent me a second CD without any cost and the service was great! Oh, and the next one had the right music.
on March 21, 2013
I love contemporary Christian music already, but this CD has become one of my favorites that I own. There are some traditional songs on it, but the original music on here is AWESOME! I have bought more copies for gifts for Christmas!
on November 1, 2012
I enjoyed this CD. I liked the fact that you get a bunch of different artists on 2 cds. I found all the music to be wonderful. I really like the fact that some of the songs where slower more classical versions and then some where up beat ones that you just want to dance around the room to. This CD will get you in the Christmas spirit. Also it will give you something to listen to while doing all that cooking.
on July 21, 2015
I didn't know what to expect before listening to this album, since the two previous WOW Christmas albums contain some very non-traditional arrangements and are albums that you will either love or hate (not much middle ground). This newer version of WOW Christmas contains arrangements that are a little closer to the traditional way, along with some new songs. The more modern sound and new tunes might not be very appealing to the older listener or to someone who wants an album where all the songs are familiar, but will most likely be enjoyed by someone who likes modern CCM.
on December 21, 2011
Highly recommend this double album. No, not every cut is on my favorite list, but that is due to my taste in music. Great traveling music. Will be playing this one for many Christmases to come.