WOW! 6 Colors Premium Tattoo Magic Color Peel Off Mask Tint Long Lasting Waterproof Lip Gloss (6 PCS)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the program.
- Color: 6 Colors.
- Peach pink, rose red, cherry red , sexy red , sweet orange , watermelon red
- Long Lasting Waterproof Lip Gloss
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
100% brand new with great quality; Sexy,beautiful, avant-garde, romantic,long lasting; Eat, drink water, swimming, sauna, do not fade; Great gift to your friends or yourself. Condition: Brand New Size(Approx): 10*2cm.
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
**updated** added photo with "watermelon" and a clear gloss on top, the secone pic is freshly applied Watermelon waiting for it to dry out to peel off!
1) PREP YOUR LIPS. I cannot stress this enough. If you try to use this with dry lips you will be disappointed with the results. Take the time to exfoliate and mosturize your lips (not immediately beforehand, but like the night before), and the stain will take much better.
2) The product is very thick and tacky. I highly suggest using a lip color applicator rather than trying to apply it directly from the tube. This will also help ensure you get it on very neatly. I didn't have one on hand, so I took the wand out of an old lip gloss I don't use anymore and cleaned it and I just use that.
3) Apply with your lips open. I know, this sounds so stupid, but the first time I tried it, I had my lips pressed together and had to let it dry like that (it starts drying quickly) and when I peeled it off there was a weird line of no color that was obvious anytime I spoke or smiled. But be careful not to apply the stain too close to the inside of your lip, as it won't dry correctly and will make a mess (ask me how I know).
4) Take time to play (obviously, you won't be able to do this all in one sitting). Some colors work great with one coat, others look better when you apply a second coat after about ten minutes. And I can't tell you which to do more coats with, because it's unlikely you have the same skin tone as I do. I also have uneven tone in my lips, so I found doing a coat on the lighter part of my lips then adding more to the darker part of my lips a couple minutes later, resulted in a more even color.
5) Since it takes time to dry, I put this on first, then do the rest of my make up (stopping midway to add a second coat if needed). Typically, I can peel it off by the time I'm done (I take about 15-20 mins for my makeup routine).
6) The end result is a very matte lip. I like to put on some lip balm after it's all said and done.
Top international reviews
The delivery took very long and when contacting the seller, they said they it was lost but I received it a week later. So it was extremely late.
This product is the grossest, most disgusting I've used. A thick, viscous goop you smear across your mouth in terror of what comes next as you realise you actually just put this on your skin, and the horror as it semi-dries down and peels away like strips of moist rotting flesh to reveal that it stained your skin a lovely shade of herpes flare up. Not just your lips...it will have bled out across your face, leaving tendrils if cant-be-washed-off vaguely disturbing colour. No matter which one you use, the long lasting results require constant reassuring mumbled explanations that no, you aren't infectious, it's supposed to be a lipgloss, and the pitty In Their eyes as they nod along, turn away and furiously sanitize everything they think you touched, lest they too catch orange soda pop herpes.
Please avoid this product, particularly if you work, live or see people regularly, lest you start an outbreak rumour about a rogue herpes infection coming.
After sanitizing the application part of the lipstick, I put it on, little sticky and difficult to place on lips but overall I got it to where it needed to be (NOTE DON'T PUT ON INNER PARTS OF LIPS, it will stain everything in your mouth!), but it dried fast, I peeled and VOLA love the color! Doesnt come off with makeup removing wipes so thats perfect!
I would not recommend this product to anyone.
Colour doesn’t stay on lips as it’s supposed to
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.