WP Chomp World’s Best Wallpaper Stripper: and Sticky Paste Remover, Citrus Scent 1 Gallon
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- CITRUS FORMULA ONLY AVAILABLE FROM CHOMP SOLUTIONS. 1 GALLON READY TO USE: This handy 1-gallon container can re-fill trigger sprayers, be poured in garden sprayers, or used in a paint roller and tray application. Each gallon covers approximately 400 square feet. The liquid inside has a very mild citrus scent that won’t leave a funky smell in your bathroom, living room, bedroom or any other area in your house. No slow, messy gels in this product!
- EASIEST TO APPLY: Our stripper works on a variety of wallpaper materials such as vinyl, strippable, grass, removeable and more. After cutting small slits into the paper with our scoring tool, simply pour the liquid into a spray bottle/garden sprayer and apply it on the surface of the wall. Then you just remove the facing, reapply, and remove the backing, peeling off whatever leftovers stick to the wall with our scraper.
- INSTANT PENETRATION IS THE KEY: Chomp World’s Best Wallpaper Stripper is the fastest-acting, pleasant-to-use wallpaper remover that makes even the toughest adhesive paste melt away in a snap. You don’t know what type of paste/adhesive was used on your wallpaper. While VOV is the toughest to break down, our formula is the fastest penetrating and gives you the best option. Any leftover residue won’t stand a chance against our high-quality blend of ingredients that doesn’t damage or corrode the paint on your wall.
- SAFE TO USE: We make our wall removal solutions with commercial strength formulas that are 5X less toxic than baby shampoos. We want you to be safe during all your projects, whether it be a DIY remodeling of your basement or a complete living room renovation. Add our wallpaper stripper renovation to your remodeling supply kit today!
- MORE ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Our wallpaper striper contains 2x – 5x more active ingredients than any of other products on the market. The bio-enzymatic is the industry’s best. Any adhesive that was used to stick the paper to the wall can peel off easily, leaving your walls cleaner, better looking and ready for paint. With the effort put into our wallpaper stripper it’s no wonder that our cleaners are some of the best on the market!
|Save on AmazonBasics and SupplyMaster Safety Gear|
SupplyMaster Disposable Exam Nitrile Gloves, 400 pk $24.30
AmazonBasics Blue Light Blocking Safety Glasses, 12pk $54.99
AmazonBasics Noise Reduction Safety Earmuffs $11.99
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
1 Gallon WP Chomp
First step is to pull off or score the wallpaper facing
Before applying wallpaper stripper, the facing must be pulled off or scored using WP Chomp Scoring tool.
WP Chomp Wallpaper Stripper ready to use
WP Chomp is a ready to use wallpaper stripper that speeds the removal of all types of wallpaper and paste. The handy one gallon container can re-fill trigger sprayers, poured in garden sprayers or used in a paint roller/tray application. Each gallon covers approximately 400 square feet.
- Instantly penetrates wallpaper
After Scoring the wallpaper facing, apply WP Chomp Wallpaper stripper. Wait a few minutes for it to penetrate.
Pull off wallpaper facing
Pull off or scrape off the wallpaper facing. This will expose the wallpaper backing.
Apply WP Chomp to the wallpaper backing
Apply WP Chomp to the wallpaper backing thoroughly and wait a few minutes. This will loosen the wallpaper paste and make removal much easier.
Scrape off the loosened wallpaper backing. Wash off any remaining wallpaper paste from the walls and tools. WP is an excellent 'cleaner' and your walls will be ready for paint or other wall coverings.