Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
We are Writers, Poets and Deviants, AKA WPaD.
We are an independent publishing group made up of writers who collaborate on thematic anthologies to raise funds for MS charities.
Books by WPaD:
Weirder Tales (tales of the bizarre)
Strange Adventures in a Deviant Universe (science fiction)
Goin' Extinct (dystopian)
Creepies 2 (horror)
Creepies 3 (horror)
Passion's Prisms (romance)
Dragons and Dreams (fantasy)
Tinsel Tales (holiday)
Tinsel Tales 2 (holiday)
Nocturnal Desires (erotica)
Customers Also Bought Items By
- A scientist struggles to find a cure for Alzheimer’s before the disease takes his mind…
- Dolphins and whales work with their human trainers to terraform a new planet…
- Artificial intelligence backfires on humanity when sex robots become sentient and demand rights…
- A lost reptilian tries to find her way home…
- Random items are disappearing in a small town and cats may be responsible…
- What’s worse than being lost in space? Being lost in space with a crew of idiots…
- A salvage crew lands on a deviant, yet disturbingly familiar planet…
- A rogue space captain acquires a robotic pet with surprising abilities…
- An injured soldier telepathically connects with his leader for rescue…
- Humans evacuated from a doomed Earth colonize a new world… and learn nothing from the experience…
Enjoy these stories and more in a stellar science fiction collection from Writers, Poets and Deviants. Featuring the usual cast of deviants, with some fresh new faces joining the crew.
Atypical paranormal fiction produced by Writers, Poets and Deviants.
A mysterious face beneath an icy lake is eerily familiar…
A chilling tour of a cemetery, guided by restless spirits…
A painting participates in a game of chess…
A witch embarks on a quest to retrieve a client’s missing heart…
A bloody knife appears everywhere a woman goes…
A beloved cat turns out to be much more than just a pet…
Enjoy these stories and more in WPaD’s tribute to the parAbnormal!
A murderous pothole…
Ghosts and goblins…
And much, much more!
Chilling stories from the twisted minds of Writers, Poets and Deviants:
Volume 3 of WPaD’s popular Creepies series.
- People who eat Tide Pods turn into detergent-craving zombies
- A gift of a fishing bobber turns deadly
- A woman lost in the desert befriends an ancient creature
- A hole inside a closet holds unknown mysteries
- A grieving father consults a psychic to solve his daughter’s murder
- Two friends embark on a fantastic adventure during a game of Dungeons and Dragons
- A call for help from an abandoned house leads a man to his doom
- Strange explosions cause terror and speculation about the end of the world
- A meteor falls from the sky, leading a woman on a surreal journey
Enjoy these stories and many more in Weirder Tales: An Omnibus of Odd Ditties.
Prepare for terror… and a few laughs as well.
- An exterminator meets his match in a family’s attic…
- A cuddly toy with a disturbing origin is all the rage…
- A boy’s survival of a deadly accident turns out to be more curse than miracle…
- A man asks a vampire for a favor and gets more than he wished for…
- A strange device collects and stores the rage from people bent on revenge…
- An exquisite chess set in an old pawn shop is more than it seems to be…
- A WW2 bayonet carries an evil history…
- An ancient vampire struggles with life in modern society…
- Something is alive in the outhouse…
Enjoy these chilling tales and more in volume 2 of WPaD’s popular Creepies series.
But leave the lights on…
- Who is the bogeyman, really? Hear the real story – directly
from the monster himself...
- A tiny burger joint along a desert highway – it appears to be a refreshing oasis for a traveling family... or is it?
- A psychic investigates an apparition of a little girl and uncovers a shocking tale...
Enjoy these chilling stories and more in
Creepies: Twisted Tales From Beneath the Bed.
This collection of short stories is a fundraiser for Multiple Sclerosis, in support of some of our writers who live with MS. For each copy sold, a portion is donated to MS research.
*Coming in 2015 - Creepies 2!
This book is DRM free - can be read on non-Kindle devices.
This collection of apocalyptic short stories explores the myriad ways in which life as we know it could end.
From the traditional nuclear apocalypse to cosmic events, zombies, mysterious alien substances, evil corporations and even… coffee.
These tales will shock, entertain and tug at your heart strings.
A must-have for any fan of dystopian fiction.
~ A young witch and her talking dog must rid their home of unwelcome guests.
~ A pair of newsmen travel to Alaska to hear an astonishing tale of an encounter with an extinct creature.
~ A boy searches for the Edge of the World, uncovering the mystery of his grandfather's disappearance in the process.
~ A troll hunter makes a startling discovery about his prey.
~ Dragons on an alien planet find friendship in an old man, but not all humans share his sentiments when it comes to the giant winged reptiles.
~ A lonely shapeshifter is the sole survivor of an Aztec king's attempt at genocide of her race.
~ A pair of inter-dimensional explorers discover a new world and face a horrifying beast.
Enjoy these stories and many more, in this exciting fantasy collection from the versatile and imaginative authors of WPaD.
This is a charity anthology. A percentage of royalties will be donated to MS research in support of members of our group who live with Multiple Sclerosis.
This ebook is DRM-free - can be read on non-Kindle devices.
The Authors of Dragons and Dreams:
Daniel E. Tanzo
David W. Stone
J. Harrison Kemp
Jade M. Phillips
We are Writers, Poets and Deviants!
- A tragic letter from 1910 chronicles a young woman’s quest to find her lost love…
- A terminally ill teen finds forbidden love...
- A historian travels to the past and finds herself in the arms of Benedict Arnold.
Enjoy these stories and many more in this passion-filled collection of short stories and poetry from the writers of WPaD.
Love can be many things.
For some, it’s sweet and sensual. For others, it’s tragic and painful.
Just as a prism transforms a beam of light into all colors of the rainbow, love blooms to its full potential, taking on a different shade with every heart through which it passes.
The stories and poetry in this book are as diverse as their composers. You will find a bit of everything in here, from tenderness, sensuality and magic to the inevitable darker sides of romance – pain, tragedy and deceit.
Passion’s Prisms is our salute to romance, presented for your enjoyment.
Authors of Passion's Prisms:
Mandy White, J. Harrison Kemp, David W. Stone, Daniel E. Tanzo, Diana Garcia, Marla Todd, A.K. Wallace, Marie Frankson, David Hunter, Robert Betz, Michael Haberfelner, Suzanne Parlee, Anand Matthew, Juliette Kings.
We are WPaD (Writers, Poets and Deviants), a group of writers from all over the world who have come together to collaborate on a series of themed charity anthologies. A portion of royalties will be donated to Multiple Sclerosis charities.
This book is DRM free - can be read on non-Kindle devices.
This anthology is also a charity fundraiser. For each copy sold, a portion of royalties will be donated to Multiple Sclerosis research in support of a beloved fellow writer who was recently diagnosed with MS.
This book is not about vampires or werewolves, so if that’s what you’re looking for, you will be disappointed. It is a collection of erotica written in various styles from all aspects of sexuality.
This book is DRM free - can be read on non-Kindle devices. #noDRM
the magic, the memories, some warm and some bittersweet…
in this treasury of holiday-themed stories and poetry from the writers of WPaD.