- File Size: 216 KB
- Print Length: 92 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Rock Your Writing (June 19, 2013)
- Publication Date: June 19, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00DIIQ95G
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#187,611 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #174 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Publishing & Books > Authorship
- #334 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Education & Reference
- #381 in Books > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Publishing & Books > Authorship
|Digital List Price:||$3.99|
Save $1.00 (25%)
WRITE EVERY DAY: How to Write Faster, and Write More (Rock Your Writing Book 4) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 92 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible narration with Whispersync for Voice. Add narration for a reduced price of $1.99 when you buy the Kindle book.
This month's Book With Buzz: "The Lying Game" by Ruth Ware
From the instant New York Times bestselling author of blockbuster thrillers "In a Dark, Dark Wood" and "The Woman in Cabin 10" comes Ruth Ware’s chilling new novel. See more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
The title is somewhat misleading. What you are actually getting is a book that helps you work through all of the issues that might be preventing you from getting your butt in the chair and writing every day. Is it a lack of time, a lack of physical or mental energy, crippling fear and self-doubt, or a problem with your writing process? Her descriptions of what each one feels like and what warning signals to watch for rang true for me. And yes, sometimes it can be more than one, or all four at once, that are keeping you down.
If you have ever beaten yourself up over not working hard enough to make your writing dream a reality, please read this book. Stop hurting yourself and start looking at what the underlying problem really is.
Completely worth the $2.99 price tag.
I liked it because of the concrete examples on how to streamline and manage your time efficiently so you can bust pages out. She also referenced other writing books which was a plus.
Read this along with Chris Fox's Write 5000 words a day!
Most recent customer reviews
Will refer to it whenever I am stuck
Practice and develop habit of writing
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Publishing & Books > Authorship
- Books > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Writing > Writing Skills
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Education & Reference
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Publishing & Books > Authorship
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Writing Skills