- File Size: 717 KB
- Print Length: 85 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: November 26, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00Q98ESNC
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#171,582 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #156 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Publishing & Books > Authorship
- #279 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Education & Reference
- #342 in Books > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Publishing & Books > Authorship
WRITE IN STEPS: The Super Simple Book Writing Method - The Best Ever Way to Write a Nonfiction Book (How to Write a Book and Sell It Series 2) Kindle Edition
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
But let me mention my favorite part of the book. Do-it-yourself editing and proof reading. I just went through a nightmare with one of our new book book published with the wrong unedited copy. It was terrible (thankfully I did not write) I ended up using four paid editors/proof readers before republishing. He starts with some powerful suggestions to easily improve commas, words and grammar, good stuff, some I knew but were not using. I will put those into the system.
Then I J Stables comes up with the craziest method to proof read your manuscript. I won't give away his secret here, but I love it! It should be taught in every writing class. After using the Stables unique proofing process, I will still send my work to a editor. At least I will not be ashamed. Do I highly recommend this book. Oh Yeah!
As an author myself, I always look for easier and faster ways to do things, this book really tipped the scales in my favor. I can honestly tell you that reading many of Ian's books is what got me started as an author. It is a wonderful feeling when you publish a book and people are helped by what you wrote.
So, get this book and get to writing, or should I say start talking. It's just like talking to a person that asked you for some advise on something, tell them how you do it quickly, and easily. Believe me when I tell you that you do have something unique to write about and Ian will help you get it to market with this book.
This book is primarily geared towards the nonfiction genre, but it wouldn't take much to incorporate the techniques to make better characters or livelier scene settings for fiction pieces. It certainly could be used to improve dialogues among characters.
As you progress through, you will discover more and more Ah Ha! moments. If you follow the advice set out, you will have the steps needed for possibly creating your first bestseller. Of course, there is more to getting a bestseller than just the writing. But at least the author has you covered on that part of the process.
Even if you don't get to bestseller status, you have at your disposal the recipe to start writing many more books quickly. The more assets that you generate in the publishing business the higher your chances of generating a steady (but job-busting) income. I know this from personal experience as an author myself.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Publishing & Books > Authorship
- Books > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Writing > Writing Skills
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Education & Reference
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Publishing & Books > Authorship
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Writing Skills