|Item Weight||155.1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||16.1 x 9.6 x 14.2 inches|
|Item model number||WSM3300|
|Batteries||1 12V batteries required.|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||24 months limited parts / No labor|
WAYNE WSM3300 Sump Minder Advanced Notification Battery Back-Up Sump Pump System
|Price:||$377.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Assembled in the US with foreign and domestic parts.
- Powerful dc back up sump pump moves up to 3000 gph
- Microprocessor controller continually checks for ac power and battery status, and runs a full self-tests every 14 days. If a problem is detected, the auto-dialer calls with a voice message to alert you of a problem before flooding occurs.
- Program in up to 3 telephone numbers to autodial- your mobile phone, the plumber, or a neighbor.
- Use a deep cycle battery (not included), wet cell or maintenance-free. We recommend 40 a-hr. or higher.
- Smart charging technology breaks the surface charge and brings battery back to optimal levels.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Located in Harrison, Ohio, Wayne Water Systems, a division of the Scott Fetzer Company, is one of the market leading providers of residential, worry-free, water handling solutions. For more than 80 years, the Wayne brand has given homeowners security and confidence that their basements are dry, wells and sewage systems work reliably, and lawns, pools and outdoor areas are ready to enjoy.
WAYNE WSM3300 Sump Minder Advanced Notification Back-Up Pump
Assembled in USA
Sump Minder is the only back up sump system on the market that monitors and self-tests your primary and back-up sump pumps, and calls you in advance of a problem. Microprocessor controlled 12 volt back-up sump system self-tests the pump system every 14 days and sends a voice alert to any phone, so that you can take action before flooding occurs.
- 12 Volt Battery Back-up Sump System with Advanced Notification
- Sump Minder microprocessor continuously monitors battery status and self tests the back-up sump pump every 14 days
- Sends a voice alert to up to 3 phones in the event of back-up pump activation, high water, low battery charge, self-diagnosed pump problem, and more
- Smart Charging technology is superior to regular trickle chargers; breaks surface charge and brings battery up to optimal levels
- Provides up to 92 hours** of basement protection during a power outage
- Easily programmed with the built-in LCD display screen and panel buttons
- Quick connection to a standard telephone line to send voice alert messages
- Double float switch for extra reliable, automatic operation
- Requires a deep cycle, wet cell or maintenance free, 12 V battery (not included)
- Back-up pump max. flow is 3300 gallons per hour; 2300 GPH at 10 ft. of discharge lift
- Recommended for use in finished basements, basements with high value items, protecting second homes, monitoring rental property, people that frequently travel or away from home for extended periods of time
- Assembled in US, with foreign and domestic components
|Fully Submersible Back-Up Pump||✓||✓||✓|
|Max Gallons Per Hour||3300 @ 0 ft.||3300 @ 0 ft.||1750 @ 0 ft.|
|Warranty||2 Years||2 Years||1 Year|
|Smart Charging Included||✓||✓||✓|
|Calls Up To Five Numbers||✓||N/A||N/A|
Sump Pumps/Battery Back-Up Pumps
The most common water pump. Sump pumps are automatic pumps used to remove ground water from sump pits and transfer basement drainage to prevent residential flooding.
Battery Back-Up Pumps are added in addition to your primary sump, and are powered off a 12 Volt battery. This completes your sump pump system and provides additional protection to remove ground water during a power outage, primary pump failure or heavy rain.
“Hello, this is your sump pump calling”. Sump Minder is the only back up sump system on the market that monitors and self-tests your primary and back-up sump pumps, and calls you in advance of a problem. Microprocessor controlled 12V back-up sump system self-tests the pump system every 14 days and sends a voice alert to any phone, so that you can take action before flooding occurs.
From the Manufacturer
12 Volt Advanced Notification Sump Pump Back-Up System.
Top Customer Reviews
Though you need a separate battery (not included) I chose the Wayne battery which I picked up at my local Home Depot, due to free s/h, otherwise I would have purchased at Amazon. They both work harmoniously and are really great quality items that provide piece of mind. I do wish they offered the 5 year warranty that the next level Wayne system offers but 2 years is also better than 90 days or 1 year most electronics offer.
If you're looking for piece of mind, look no further, Wayne's got your back and now your basement and home. This system has already paid off huge dividends, my main sump went out days after installing and this baby did the work and notified me (via telephone) 10+ times the first day. Thankfully it worked because my new $9k basement floors would have been destroyed. Thanks Wayne!!!!!
• I bought the 75AH Wayne battery online from HomeDepot for a good price. Seemed worth it to get the more powerful battery having gone to all the trouble and expense to install the backup.
• A battery backup system only makes sense if the flow into the sump pump is not too fast. In Super Storm Sandy, our pump was pumping no more than once every 10 to 20 minutes. According to the Wayne specs, at that rate, this system with the 75AH battery should go for more than a week. So that is a sensible backup in a power outage. If your water flow is fast (e.g., pumping every minute), you are probably better off with a water-powered backup, because the battery will die in a day or two.
• To get every last pump out of the battery, I wanted the most unrestrictive path for the water as possible. So I used 1.5 inch PVC. Also, I didn't want a restrictive check valve. I found that the 1.5 inch check valves were actually less than 1.5 inches in diameter, plus had flaps that weren't so easy to open. So I installed a 2-inch check valve (King Brothers KSCC-2000-S on Amazon), and I installed it just above the pump.
• The phone feature is great, and worth buying this system just for that. But of course you need to be sure (a) you can get a phone wire from a phone jack to your pump and (b) you have phone service even when there is a power outage. (We have phone service on Verizon FIOS, which comes with its own backup battery, so I tested that as well, and it worked.)
Note: You should not use just any 12V battery because they can leak gasses and explode causing a hazmat situation. I bought the Wayne sealed lead-acid battery that was recommended because it recycles the gasses. It was expensive, but I know it minimizes the dangers lead-acid batteries can cause and will reliably serve my needs for years to come.
The pump itself is high quality, high efficiency, and pumps nearly as fast as my main 1/3 HP 120V unit.
I used the 75AH Campbell Hausfeld battery from Menards $139 (which is identical to the 75AH Wayne battery)
I highly recommend this item.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Right out of the box there wasn't much to the assembly.Read more
Save # 1
We bought this right in the nick of time.Read more