- Product Dimensions: 9 x 7 x 7 inches ; 2.5 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00PUHIJRE
- Item model number: W010-0545-P
- Average Customer Review: 6 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #542,713 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
WTB Vigilante 2.3 TCS Tough/Fast Rolling Tire
|Price:||$69.93 - $79.99|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Usage: All Mountain / Enduro
- Conditions: Wet to Dry / Loose, Rocky, Mud
- WTB's TCS tubeless technology
- Casing: Enduro
- Weight: 1010 grams
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Shameless traction. Almost too much. Open, eager square blocks happily devour terrain. There's good reason Mark Weir demanded we make this tire. And it performs, and even rolls faster than you'd think. TCS Tough options keep things dynamite proof while TCS Light versions make trail worthy weights.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Well at the leak testing phase, soap bubbles were seen coming out form hundreds of tiny locations along the side wall, not at the interface with the rim. The whole tire was leaking. I called WTB, and the technical representative was very helpful, but could not explain what had happened to this tire.
Just in case soapy water interacts somehow with this particular rubber combound (which I do not believe), i pumped the tire up to 30psi and left it over night. In the morning, the tire was completely flat.
To make matters worse, this same behavior was observed in the "Light" version of the tire.
I do not believe in coincidences, so I presume something went wrong with the manufacturing process.
see identical comment under WTB Vigilante 2.3 TCS Light/Fast Rolling Tire
I have since returned the tire and requested a full refund from Amazon.