- Paperback: 104 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (November 9, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 153999080X
- ISBN-13: 978-1539990802
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 0.2 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.9 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 14 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,104,374 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
WTF?!... How am I thinking?: A THINKING TOOL FOR CHANGE Paperback – November 9, 2016
|New from||Used from|
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
What I have done in the past is use Paradoxical Intention and method of self-reflection developed by Viktor Frankel.
Maturana (many of the ideas in this book are based on his thinking) has a very novel way of thinking about the world. Anyone who wants to follow a road not traveled by over 2500 years philosophical thinking, then give this book a go.