|Fits as expected||
WW SPORTOWN Women's Yoga Pants Colored Waist Breathable Moisture-Wicking
- 88% nylon and 12% spandex fabric
- Y shape yarn and hidden pocket
- Subtle colorful fashion design
- 1cm wide elastic band in waistband
- Wash separately, machine washable
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
WW SPORTOWN If you're looking for some comfortable and fashionable pants, Sportown pants will be your favorite! Four-way stretch, skin-friendly, cottony-soft, sweat-wicking and Dri-Fit material is taken into this legging for great experience. Its Y shape yarn that performs well in moisture management; and this special design can also keep the body dry, fresh and comfortable. In the fiber, the makers put particular additive to make the people odor-free after workout. And the flat seams reduce bulk of the pant and prevent chafe and add the extra durability and comfort. Meanwhile, through setting 5cm wide elastic band in the waistband, the legging owns more free space; Hidden pocket is always essential for sorts of small items. Being a perfect Capri legging, its colorful waistband with body hugging fit through the thigh and hip. Anyway, once you choose it, you will find it all worthwhile.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B06XXB2995
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 29, 2017
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
• Fit: I have learned that the generic Amazon sizing chart isn’t always accurate with various sellers. I emailed this seller and asked if I should go off this chart or if they had any sizing advice. They told me to go up one size. I ordered a few items from them, everything else was a medium, this capri was a large. I am so glad I got the large, it fits absolutely perfect. Here are my measurements if it helps: Weight 148, height 5’10, pants size 30, women’s pants size 8, juniors pants size 9 or 11. I am an hourglass shape, so sometimes it’s hard finding stuff big enough for my hips, but small enough around the belly. These are perfect.
• Material: I am really surprised at how nice the material is. These are made of 88% nylon, 12% spandex, whereas my Lululemon capri pants that are similar are made of 77% nylon and 23% lycra spandex. They both feel very similar when I’m wearing them.
• Comfort: I did an hour of cardio on the revolving stairs from hell today. I’ve had capris that feel tight and hot when I’m wearing them for long cardio sessions. These felt very comfortable and airy. I never felt constricted or hot.
• Appearance: It’s important for me to have cute clothes. I often go to the store or out somewhere after working out and like to have something that’s not embarrassing. Even if I skip the gym I often wear workout clothes because they are comfy. These are SUPER cute. I wasn’t sure about how I’d feel about the waistband. I prefer simple, less bright stuff sometimes, but this one is actually really cute. It is covered when I wear a tank, but if I go running in my sports bra I think this actually looks nice. After the gym today I threw on flip flops and wore them around with these and it looked really cute. I also think during the winter I would wear these to the gym and then throw on some rain boots or fuzzy boots. They would look like leggings, no one would know the difference.
Overall, I don’t hesitate to give this 5 stars. The price is excellent and they have impressed me with their comfort and cuteness. They are *almost* Lulu quality, but at Walmart prices. They are way beyond better than anything I have got at Target or Walmart (I bought a pair of capris there for a mud run since I knew they would get ruined, they were the most uncomfortable capris EVER). I was sent these to test and review. I never let that influence my review, I am candid even if it means giving a bad review.
P.S. This was my first time ever doing a gym selfie. It was super embarrassing, hopefully no one saw!