CHOKING HAZARD -- WARNING: KEEP AWAY FROM ALL CHILDREN. Do not put in mouth or nose. This product contains small magnets. Swallowed magnets can stick together across intestines causing serious infections and death. Seek immediate medical attention if magnets are swallowed or inhaled.
About the Product
- WWE LIVE: Experience the atmosphere, spectacle and fervor of a WWE live event through attention-grabbing Spectacular Moments, including ring breaks and barricade crashes, along with a brand new audio system designed to produce the most authentic and vibrant commentary, sound effects and crowd participation levels ever experienced in a WWE videogame.
- RELIVE THE ATTITUDE ERA: You have heard the legendary stories and witnessed the history. Now, for the first time, return to an unparalleled and groundbreaking era in WWE history: a time of pure raucousness, grandiose personalities and colossal revolution through a franchise-first single player campaign focused on eight purveyors of attitude during the famed "Monday Night Wars," including WWE Hall of Famer "Stone Cold" Steve Austin.
- WWE UNIVERSE 3.0: Control the virtual WWE experience like never before in the franchise's popular career-style mode, as individual decisions throughout gameplay will dynamically introduce matches, alliances, rivalries and unpredictable moments along the path toward becoming a WWE champion.
- PREDATOR TECHNOLOGY 2.0: Driven by new animations, transitions and modified controls, Predator Technology returns to deliver intelligent, fluid and engaging WWE action, resulting in a smoother gameplay experience than its franchise predecessors.
- CREATE AND SHARE YOUR WWE: Utilize the franchise's industry-defining Creation Suite to develop and customize Superstars, arenas, entrances, finishing moves, storylines, and more! Go online and upload your creations to share them with the WWE Universe and download creations from others to add to your own experience.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
LIVE THE REVOLUTION. It takes blood, sweat, and tears to become the best in the world. And if you want to rise to the top on your terms, you better bring the Attitude, and ignite a revolution.
Bring the atmosphere, spectacle, and fervor of a raucous WWE Live event into your living room with awe-inspiring Spectacular Moments and a new audio system that delivers the most authentic and dynamic commentary, sound effects and crowd participation ever in a WWE game.
It was a time when Stone Cold Steve Austin battled for supremacy against his maniacal boss, Mr. McMahon. An era where The Rock told opponents to “know your role, and shut your mouth”, where the Undertaker threw Mankind off the top of the Hell in a Cell, and D-Generation X broke all the rules. Now, for the first time, relive this groundbreaking era in an all-new single player campaign mode that will make you experience the Monday Night Wars like never before.
The fan-favorite WWE Universe mode returns, giving you more control over WWE than ever before. Your choices determine your destiny as you dynamically shape your schedules, television shows, and rosters, and form alliances and make enemies on your way to the top.
With new animations, transitions, and modified controls built on the Predator Technology™ game engine, WWE ’13 will deliver strategic, fluid, and fun WWE action that plays more smoothly than any prior WWE game.
- WWE LIVE
- RELIVE THE ATTITUDE ERA
- WWE UNIVERSE 3.0
- PREDATOR TECHNOLOGY 2.0
- CREATE AND SHARE YOUR WWE
Top Customer Reviews
1}Some character models are kind of wrong. Certain faces in the game are wrong. Classic example; Shawn Michaels. He looks like a cross between Chucky the killer doll from Child's Play and Bret Michaels from Poison. Seriously, couldn't THQ have scanned the real HBK's face and put that into the game? Also, some hair textures look awful. It's not enough to noticeably effect the fun factor, but hardcore wrestling fans will notice these things.
2}The gameplay is definetely improved, but still has a few bugs. Certain weapons have glitchy interaction and certain environments are kind of spotty and buggy as well. While certain things like table interaction have been improved, they still lack table finishers like the older Smackdown games had. Granted, the "predator technology" is a relatively new addition since WWE '12 and THQ will have to perfect it. It's all minor though and not something to harp on.
3}Outdated looks and/or missing parts; Some current superstars are missing entrance gear and their looks. In the case of Daniel Bryan, he doesn't have his ring jacket he's had since before last year's Mania.Read more ›
The game has various modes including the normal WWE RAW/Smackdown "season" and the newly added "WWE Attitude Era" mode. The Attitude mode basically takes you through history starting back with the formation of Degeneration X and the progression to present day WWE. Now, this is a very cool idea and opens up the opportunity to play as very cool wrestlers such as Mankind, The New Age Outlaws, Stone Cold, etc. The one issue I have with the Attitude mode is that, if you want to unlock certain bonuses such as new wrestlers, you must not only win the matches set for you, but you must perform certain actions during the match. For example, you are Shawn Michaels wrestling the Undertaker. You must win by pinfall...AND you must perform Sweet Chin Music twice, hit the Undertaker with a chair, successfully land an elbow drop from the top rope to the OUTSIDE of the ring and perform at least 3 taunts. I mean, seriously? Isn't it enough to just win the match? Nope. Some of the matches aren't that demanding in terms of the "extras" that you must perform, but it's annoying nonetheless.
And while I'm on the subject of unlocking bonus material, that's another negative aspect of this game in my opinion. You do start with a decent stable of wrestlers, but there are SO many more available and you must unlock them all by performing various feats in the game.Read more ›
So when I got to try the game out, I saw that many of the features from last year were either brought back or improved in a particular fashion. You can still create storylines, wrestlers, arenas, and the like, so none of that has changed (if anything, there's more moves available to one's disposal that weren't available the year prior.) The "Road to Wrestlemania" was replaced with the Attitude Era storyline, which plays a lot like WWE Legends of WrestleMania in where you have to accomplish tasks based on what really occurred during the matches. If you hit all the spots like your character had to, you get to unlock either a video, another match, or some other goodie (like a hidden wrestler) as a sign of progress for your achievements. The non-PPV events have expanded to five matches apiece (odd considering the real life "WWE Superstars" only shows two matches an episode nowadays) and the PPV events have expanded to seven matches. If a superstar holds two titles, they'll have to defend both at the PPV (but if in the event they hold three, then they'll defend two of the three.) You can also create shows and book them as well (so if you want to have your Attitude Era roster have events and PPVs like the active roster, you can. Same goes if you decide to create a universe for your custom wrestlers or if you take it upon yourself to recreate the NXT Universe.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This game is pretty solid and looks great, I've only been playing a few hours and I've encountered minor glitches. Read morePublished 3 months ago by DNAx7
The WWE Attitude Era Mode is fantastic. Good graphics, pretty good roster. Excellent gameplay... Much better than WWE '12 IMOPublished 4 months ago by Don