+ $0.00 shipping
& FREE Shipping. Details
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- WWE LIVE: Experience the atmosphere, spectacle and fervor of a WWE live event through attention-grabbing Spectacular Moments, including ring breaks and barricade crashes, along with a brand new audio system designed to produce the most authentic and vibrant commentary, sound effects and crowd participation levels ever experienced in a WWE videogame.
- RELIVE THE ATTITUDE ERA: You have heard the legendary stories and witnessed the history. Now, for the first time, return to an unparalleled and groundbreaking era in WWE history: a time of pure raucousness, grandiose personalities and colossal revolution through a franchise-first single player campaign focused on eight purveyors of attitude during the famed "Monday Night Wars," including WWE Hall of Famer "Stone Cold" Steve Austin.
- WWE UNIVERSE 3.0: Control the virtual WWE experience like never before in the franchise's popular career-style mode, as individual decisions throughout gameplay will dynamically introduce matches, alliances, rivalries and unpredictable moments along the path toward becoming a WWE champion.
- PREDATOR TECHNOLOGY 2.0: Driven by new animations, transitions and modified controls, Predator Technology returns to deliver intelligent, fluid and engaging WWE action, resulting in a smoother gameplay experience than its franchise predecessors.
- CREATE AND SHARE YOUR WWE: Utilize the franchise's industry-defining Creation Suite to develop and customize Superstars, arenas, entrances, finishing moves, storylines, and more! Go online and upload your creations to share them with the WWE Universe and download creations from others to add to your own experience.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
It takes blood, sweat, and tears to become the best in the world. And if you want to rise to the top on your terms, you better bring the Attitude, and ignite a revolution. Last summer, one man revolutionized the sports entertainment industry. In a legendary moment at the end of Monday Night Raw, CM Punk shook up WWE and a hero was born. Fifteen years ago, the legendary “Stone Cold” Steve Austin revolutionized entertainment, sparking a new generation of supporters with his relentless Attitude. Now, a new crusade is upon us, and it doesn’t start with an iconic WWE Superstar on television, online, or at a live event. WWE ’13 is imminent, and it’s time to Live the Revolution. The WWE videogame franchise returns to provide the most authentic, seamless and passionate experience to date, presented with a grittier Attitude. WWE ’13 will transform WWE gameplay through the introduction of WWE Live, completely changing the videogame’s audio and presentation elements. Predator Technology returns to further implement critical gameplay improvements, while fan favorites in WWE Universe Mode and the franchise’s renowned Creation Suite are poised to offer the utmost in player freedom. Furthermore, WWE ’13 will introduce a groundbreaking, single-player campaign based on the highly influential Attitude Era. Complete with a robust roster – the largest to date in the franchise – along with a host of additional features, WWE ’13 is ready to live a revolution all its own.
LIVE THE REVOLUTION. It takes blood, sweat, and tears to become the best in the world. And if you want to rise to the top on your terms, you better bring the Attitude, and ignite a revolution.
Bring the atmosphere, spectacle, and fervor of a raucous WWE Live event into your living room with awe-inspiring Spectacular Moments and a new audio system that delivers the most authentic and dynamic commentary, sound effects and crowd participation ever in a WWE game.
It was a time when Stone Cold Steve Austin battled for supremacy against his maniacal boss, Mr. McMahon. An era where The Rock told opponents to “know your role, and shut your mouth”, where the Undertaker threw Mankind off the top of the Hell in a Cell, and D-Generation X broke all the rules. Now, for the first time, relive this groundbreaking era in an all-new single player campaign mode that will make you experience the Monday Night Wars like never before.
The fan-favorite WWE Universe mode returns, giving you more control over WWE than ever before. Your choices determine your destiny as you dynamically shape your schedules, television shows, and rosters, and form alliances and make enemies on your way to the top.
With new animations, transitions, and modified controls built on the Predator Technology™ game engine, WWE ’13 will deliver strategic, fluid, and fun WWE action that plays more smoothly than any prior WWE game.
- WWE LIVE
- RELIVE THE ATTITUDE ERA
- WWE UNIVERSE 3.0
- PREDATOR TECHNOLOGY 2.0
- CREATE AND SHARE YOUR WWE
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Since i was a child I liked wrestling in the sense of free style fighting, even if it is staged. But with this game it feels as if you're truly witnessing the action by ringside. I've been a long time player of WWE games, personally from my days of "Day of Reckoning" 1 & 2. And the Smackdown vs. Raw series. I've had the chance to play them, and WWE '12, but choosing WWE '13 I've truly got my money's worth.
-The Game play is smooth, the A.I's are quick at times even on normal, but I ain't a noob, I've played on Legend and it's everything I've truly wanted, a challenge that made me curse at my own skills.
-The attitude era delivers enormous amount of unlockables in game, and is quite lengthy in a good way, due to historical objectives, but for a more accurate match that makes every match worth a fan or players' time.
-The announcers are vague in what occurs but i don't mind, as the wrestling is what matters.
-The Roster is great because most of the stars from the 90's and current wrestlers can be played.
-WWE universe is back but i don't care much, I'm sure it's great for managing type players looking tp create their own unique version of the WWE show lineup matches.
In all do respect this game deserve's a 4.5 rating but I'll give a 5 because it delivers a history many fans will love to rejoice in, and I don't care what anyone ever says, wrestling will always be a kick@$$ game to play and watch.
(I recommend for co op players, wrestling fans, and challenge seekers, looking to button match and grapple the hell out of an A.I.)
Most recent customer reviews
Would definitely recommend the people who sold it to me.