+ $3.99 shipping
& FREE Shipping. Details
About the Product
- Take WWE action to the next level with high-flying, hard-hitting gameplay that bridges generations of WWE fans and casual followers alike with fun, intuitive and approachable gameplay.
- The greatest roster of WWE Superstars and WWE Legends EVER, including John Cena, The Rock, Andre the Giant, Big Show, Triple H, Bret 'Hit Man' Hart, Ricky 'The Dragon' Steamboat, Rey Mysterio and 'Macho Man' Randy Savage.
- With four awesome character classes punt an opponent sky high. Juggle him with your fists. Weave together killer combinations of high impact moves or best an opponent with your fists of fury.
- Playing through epic matchups between WWE Legends and Superstars to determine the best of all time, each introduced by cinematic video packages featuring authentic WWE footage.
- The greatest WWE roster of all time wouldn't be complete without YOUR created WWE Superstars. Customize your Superstar and pit him against the game's WWE Superstars and WWE Legends to see if he can become legendary.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
This is an arcade wrestling game. Over the top moves with nonstop action.
Controls take alittle getting use to but within 30 minutes you are laying the smackdown like it has never been laid down before.
This is an equal to the Nintendo64 wrestler we loved back in the day.
Fun Factor 10/10
The buildup for each match in Fantasy Warfare is nothing short of awesome. Its sinks you into the moment of the match
Nothing like whoopin CM Punk with Stone Cold!!
Path Of Champions
You have three roads to take on this one Battle Undertaker, Randy Orton or DX...But before you get to them you must win 10 matches to prove your mighty skills. Wait until you start the DX road. Classic DX Humor to get you on your way. Use Hogan and Macho man and pop an achievement after your first win for using them two as your tag team.
So Far So Good. No lag for me. 4 player slobber knocker fun.
If your still on the fence about this game go rent it. But it will be money wasted you could have used to buy it.
Im Off to lay down some Latino Heat!!!
I enjoy Smackdown vs Raw for what it is, and I think they've made a decent amount of progress since the PSOne Smackdown games, but the recent titles just haven't been that much FUN to play. The moves are mostly accurate, but many feel weak and lack hard-hitting impact. There are STILL things, over 10 years later, that the N64 titles did better (including submissions, location-specific damage, weight detection, momentum shifts, and overall pacing), and I honestly feel that SvR has become more of a yearly roster update and cheap cash-in, similar to what EA does with their annual sports titles. Remember the amount of progress made between Smackdown: Just Bring It and SD: Shut Your Mouth? And the equal amount of progress made with Here Comes the Pain? We never see that anymore. Yeah, we have more match types, features, and modes than ever before, but the in-ring gameplay has become an afterthought.
Enter WWE All-Stars. Gameplay is the focal point of this title. Sal Divita, formerly of Midway Studios and creative mind behind titles like NBA Jam, NFL Blitz, and WWF Wrestlemania: The Arcade Game, has given us something completely new and fresh.Read more ›
There's a nice intro video showing the wrestlers greatest moments before the match. I thought that was a nice touch. I like the nice stylish cartoon graphics, but I feel they go a bit overboard. I wish they would have gone for the Legends Of Wrestlemania look instead. It's odd seeing Randy Orton with a Jay Leno chin, but to each his own. Overall they're nice. The entrances are cut short. They fade as you walk down the aisle. Think No Mercy. The only time I went online it was a bit laggy, but I was connected wirelessly. A good game overall, but I'd be a bit weary of the 60 dollar price tag. If you can wait, get it when there's a price drop.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This game is one of the funnest games i have ever played! The fighting mechanics in this game are so fun and feel like your truly fighting against hard hitting wrestlers. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Broadway West Sales
I've been a WWE fan since 1997 (World Wrestling Federation days). I've played some awesome wrestling games (no mercy)...THIS game is awesome. Worth every penny. It is very fun!Published 9 months ago by Its_Guvy_Baby
Excellent product fast shipping! very good craftsmanship and worth more than paid. i Will definitely buy more from this seller. Read morePublished 11 months ago by Amazon Customer