+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.59 shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- WrestleMania Tour Mode - Participate in matches from WrestleMania events of the 80s & 90s. Vintage WWE TV footage allows you to relive, rewrite or redefine history.
- Absolute Realism - Legends will have a full selection of realistic moves, with environments that mirror classic WWE venues in full 80s & 90s glory.
- Create Your Own Legacy - Create your own character in Create-a-Legend mode and customize everything from your costume, entrance and move-set.
- SmackDown vs. Raw 2009 Connectivity - Play current WWE Superstar against the Legends of yesteryear.
- Online Gameplay - Challenge players from all over the world to matches on the biggest stages of WWE.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Relive, rewrite or redefine the greatest moments in WWE history. Participate in historic matches from the first 15 WrestleMania events and recreate the outcome, reverse it or adjust the scope of the match to create history and secure your spot in the WWE Hall of Fame!
The leading sports entertainment video game experience embraces its colorful roots to deliver the definitive elements of WWE from the eighties and nineties. Featuring an impressive lineup of legendary superstars and managers, a new combo fighting system, an authentic presentation and more, WWE Legends of WrestleMania enables gamers to compete in classic feuds, create history of their own and secure a spot in the WWE Hall of Fame.
Since the first event at Madison Square Garden in 1985, WrestleMania has provided some of the most memorable moments in the history of sports entertainment. These moments continue on an annual basis with each new WrestleMania, but with WWE Legends of WrestleMania, fans both new and familiar with action in the squared circle can not only experience the defining moments and characters of classic matches from the eighties and nineties, but can also change history by reliving, rewriting or redefining them. So, whether classic WrestleMania action for you is the old school showdown between Andre the Giant and Hogan at WrestleMania III, the heated battle between "Stone Cold" Steve Austin and The Rock at WrestleMania XV, or anything in between, if you are a professional wrestling fan WWE Legends of WrestleMania is for you. WrestleMania Tour Mode - The 3 "RS"
In WrestleMania Tour Mode players are given a choice of how they want to experience the events of the first 15 WrestleManias. After a match is selected a short video plays detailing the history of the feud between the combatants and the outcome of the match at hand. You can choose to relive the match - play as the historic victor and win it exactly as it happened; rewrite the match - play as the historic loser and change history by winning it; or redefine the match - fight through an entirely new series of elements introduced into the match and defeat your opponent. Regardless of your choice you will be fed a series of objectives. Completion of these objectives earns players points, which contribute to the various Xbox LIVE achievements accessible through the game. Players can also ignore the objectives and win the matches by whatever means available. Victory by either means will unlock the next match in the series. The choice of path to victory is yours in WWE Legends of WrestleMania. More Than 40 Playable Characters
Covering fifteen years of WrestleMania history WWE Legends of WrestleMania comes packed with a wealth of characters. All told, players can expect more than 40 playable characters, both wrestlers and managers. Each character will have his own authentic personality, temperament, and signature moves. Just a few of the faces from the past that you can expect to see in action are:
|Andre the Giant |
The marquee wrestler of the 70s and 80s, at 7'4" and over 500 pounds, Andre was known as the "Eighth wonder of the world" and maintained a winning steak for nearly 15 years to prove it.
|Hulk Hogan |
One of the most successful sports entertainers of all time, the Hulkster drove the worldwide phenomenon of "Hulk-a-Mania" as he captured the World Heavyweight title six times over 20 years.
|Bobby "The Brain" Heenan |
Debatably the greatest manager of all time, "The Brain" guided the careers of some of the best of all time and was a force to be reckoned with both in and out of the ring.
|Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka |
Fijian superstar Jimmy Snuka was one of the most popular and often imitated wrestlers of his day for his mastery of aerial acrobatics off the top rope, which earned him the lofty nickname "Superfly."
New Combo Fighting Style
Designed to be accessible to players at all levels, action in WWE Legends of WrestleMania is built around a new streamlined combination fighting style. The grappling action here is arcade like, quick and easy and controlled primarily through the combined use of the joystick and face button controls with on-screen prompts indicating the exact input necessary to produce character-specific combos, taunts and signature finishing moves. Key Game Features:
- Distinguished Rosters and Managers - Relive the entertaining lives of more than 40 larger-than-life WWE Legends. Legendary Managers will also have extensive functionality, playing important roles in match outcomes
- Absolute Realism - Embrace a historically accurate representation of WWE telecasts from the Eighties and Nineties, including dynamic visual treatments, signature ring entrances, renowned commentators, notable venues and much more.
- Combo Fighting Style - Explore a new, grapple-based fighting system that captures the high-energy action and drama seen in historic WWE matches. Players will have each Legend's arsenal of grapple moves, strike attacks, reversals and taunts at their disposal throughout a variety of current and nostalgic match types.
- WrestleMania Tour Mode - Participate in key matches from multiple WrestleMania events. Vintage WWE footage will set up matches, explain feuds and detail the rivalries behind them, situating players in the heart of each contest.
- Create a Legend - Create the Legends of tomorrow, complete with customizable costumes, entrances, move sets and more.
- Online Action on Xbox LIVE - Challenge players around the world to matches on the biggest stages in WWE history, while collecting nearly 20 Xbox LIVE achievements and 1,035 gamer points.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As an avid wrestling games fan, I believed this game would be at least worthwhile, to play around with the multiple match types as well as go through the career mode with my created wrestler. I didn't get that chance. I came to realize you could only relive, rewrite or re-decide WWE History with the wrestlers provided to you, which makes creating a wrestler virtually pointless (unless you want to play matches which don't get you anywhere). I hadn't owned the Smackdown Vs. Raw 2009 version, so I was unable to import any sort of roster into the game which to me, is a major downfall.
One word to explain this: sucks. It's horribly put together as you have to rely on button combinations for EVERYTHING. The grapple system is completely lacking, as well as the finisher system, and well... everything. This causes CAW to be limited as well because you have only a few moves to pick from for each action, AND even inputting the variety of moves literally does not make a difference because you cannot even comprehend how to execute them. Running is pretty bad too, as you can only run away from a given opponent, or bounce of the ropes for an attack. If you just wanted to run straight to them to start the match, (as I do mostly with other genres) you can't.
This game makes it really easy to get 200g in Achievements within the first 30 min of playtime (within the Legend Killer mode), therefore greatly reducing the replay value trying to earn those extra achievements.
None, unless you have been drinking with some friends and don't care about gameplay anyway, you could literally waste 45 minutes before you decided you couldn't really do anything exciting, or before you slammed your Xbox on the floor due to the immense frustration.
I wouldn't suggest this game to anyone, unless you are an extremely hardcore fan of the WWE history, or just want to farm some easy achievements. However, if you could find this for 5 dollars somewhere, it may be worth it. Otherwise, don't waste your time.