Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: WWE Mad Libs
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Tall Heights Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

Format: Paperback|Change

on December 23, 2011
Yes, it can be difficult to find educational products for the wrestling fan in your life. My son, being a total wrestling freak forever (his first word was "Okono"...umm, yeah that meant Hulk Hogan for about a year or so). He is now married and his wife has to put up with his obsession (and ever growing collection of wrestling stuff). I got this for a stocking stuffer because my son has always loved reading and has a thing for words, definitions and parts of speech. He has loved Mad Libs and wrestling as long as he has been old enough to indulge in them so I think this is the thing that he will get the most use out of this year. He will undoubtedly annoy everyone around him (especially his ever-patient wife) by begging them to name an adjective or a noun, but he will have a great time doing it and it will provide hours of entertainment for him and his sports loving neighbor. BTW, if you have a child who is a wrestling fan and you want to help them with reading or grammar, this is the thing to get.
The appeal of professional wrestling is kind of a mystery to me. However, if you have a wrestling fan in your circle who might enjoy stepping up his wrestlemania to the realm of funny word games, this is one great gift. We all actually enjoyed playing along. Wrestling fan or not, Mad Libs is always a blast for families and friends to play, and this version is especially fun.
on January 15, 2013
My son enjoys this little activity book about WWE Superstars and making up wacky stories. I recommend this activity book for any kid that's old enough to read and write on their own!
on March 30, 2016
This was a gift for a WWE lover! He is 12 years old and I thought it would be fun and educational at the same time. His mom said that he really liked it so I'm very happy with my purchase! It arrived very quickly - using prime. And it was packed great.
on January 24, 2013
My son loved this. He is addicted to WWE so I was happy to fond this stocking stuffer for him.
on March 28, 2015
Mad libs rock and this is no exception . . . wwe is so hard to find. We love that they came out with a Mad Lib for one of favorite Licensed brands! We have a houseful of WWE fans. This is a great gift basket filler!
on January 25, 2014
My son has really enjoyed creating funny WWE stories with this Mad Libs book. It is a great way to reinforce some grammer skills (nouns, verbs, adjs, etc) with young kids, while having a blast creating stories with his favorite WWE stars. Was one of the biggest hits from his stocking and requires only a child's imagination to generate loads of fun.
on January 14, 2016
I bought this for my 10 yr old new hew to go with his wrestler we bought him for Christmas. He lover it! We did a few mad libs at Christnas, some requiring role n playing and the whole family got involved! Great price too.
on November 23, 2015
I bought this as a sticking stuffer for my son, and I received it today (only two days after ordering) and not only is it going to be so much fun to play with him, I was very pleasantly surprised to see it was a hard cover. I love that because others are prone to the covers ripping.
on May 1, 2012
Bought this as a stocking stuffer for my 8-year old son - he LOVES it. We take this with us when we go out to dinner and fill them out while we're waiting for our food. It definitely makes you laught and brought me back to when I was 8 watching wrestling wtih my dad!