Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "WWE No Way Out 2008” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 52% off the $6.95 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
WWE No Way Out 2008
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Top Customer Reviews
Featured matches included TWO Elimination Chamber Matches. The Main Event Match featured Triple H defeating Jeff Hardy, Shawn Michaels, Chris Jericho, Umaga, and JBL in match that guaranteed a WWE Championship match at WrestleMania XXIV. The other Elimination Chamber Match had The Undertaker defeating Batista, Finlay, MVP, The Great Khali, and the late Big Daddy V in a match that guaranteed a World Heavyweight Championship match at WrestleMania XXIV
The Undercard had John Cena defeating WWE Champion Randy Orton disqualification, Edge retaining the World Heavyweight Championship against Rey Mysterio, Ric Flair defeated Mr. Kennedy in a match that had Flair's career on the line, and Chavo Guerrero defeated CM Punk and retained his ECW Championship.
Classic WWE that combines the best of the action with great storylines from back in the day when blood was a common thing. AND TWO ELIMINATION CHAMBER MATCHES!
1) CM Punk vs. Chavo Guerrero for the ECW Championship- 6 out of 10- I've seen the two have better matches, but it was what it was- a curtain jerker to get the crowd going somewhat. Punk shouldn't have tried the Three Amigos, and the crowd let him have it for it deservingly. Chavo's paying homage to his uncle every time he does that. As a face, CM Punk could have mocked Chavo better. Chavo wins with Eddie's Frog Splash.
2) Undertaker wins the Smackdown! Elimination Chamber- 9.5 out of 10. Brutal match. Undertaker looked legitimately injured a few times in this match. If you liked Batista and Undertaker's matches in 2007, it's that plus two monster jobbers, a TO-rip off, and an Irishman who loves to fight. If for nothing else, check out this match for the last 6 minutes alone.
3) Ric Flair vs. Mr. Kennedy- 7 out of 10. The less said about Flair's wardrobe malfunction, the better. Good match, but it could have been better. Ric Flair wins for the 9,999th time with the Figure 4 Leg Lock. (That's not being sarcastic. That man's probably wrestled that much.)
4) Edge vs. Rey Mysterio- 4 out of 10. This was a PPV match? It even had a similar ending as the Royal Rumble match. The stuff that happened afterwards between The Big Show and Floyd Mayweather was great however.
5) Randy Orton vs. John Cena- 8 out of 10. Orton carried John Cena to a pretty decent match. Good drama, ring psychology, and timing by both men. Randy Orton has evolved into one hell of a wrestler and a heel. Randy Orton deserves this push, and it's a great swerve to allow him to keep the title heading into WrestleMania. As for Cena, am I the only one that thinks turning him heel would make more $$$ in the long run?Read more ›
This year, the show was fairly enjoyable. It had some good moments that are worth seeing. Again, there were matches that felt unexciting because we know what many of the Wrestlemania matches are likely to be.
* ECW Championship: Chavo Guerrero (c) vs. CM Punk. This is just another bout between these two from the ECW roster. Having Punk as the only contender for Chavo's title continues to remind me how bare the ECW roster is. Are there no other people who could challenge for the belt? What about Shelton? Dreamer? Kofi? Morrison? I've enjoyed Punk ever since his days in Ring of Honor, but you can only have the same match so many times. As for the match itself, its a good opener. The crowd is hot and provides an extra sense of excitement. Notice the crowd turn on Punk when he tries to do Eddie's "Three Amigos".
* Mike Adamle interviews Rey Mysterio. A decent interview, with Mysterio admitting the injury he recently suffered. We get our first look at boxer, Floyd Mayweather, here.
* Smackdown Elimination Chamber: Undertaker vs. Batista vs. Finlay vs. Big Daddy V vs. MVP vs. Great Khali. This match was set to decide who would challenge the World Champion at Wrestlemania. The biggest problem with this match is that there are so many big men. Their size really slows down the match. Undertaker, Batista, & Finlay do what they can to energize the match, but they can only do so much on their own. MVP provides some good comedy when its his turn to come out.Read more ›
1. Ecw World Championship
Chavo Guererro vs. Cm Punk
a good decent match to start off no way out. cm punk is a good competitor and chavo is a guererro so you can't go wrong with him. i'm glad the fans booed punk when he tryed to pull off the 3 amigos, punk shouldnt have tryed to pull that off but still a decent match to watch. 3.5/5
2. Smackdown Elimination Chamber Match
Undertaker vs. Batista vs. Great Khali vs. Big Daddy V vs. MVP vs. Finlay
a great elimination chamber match. i loved how undertaker and batista started it off and ended the match, that was good. it went kind of slow at first with the big guys entering the match but then it really got picked up when they got eliminated. great match. 4.5/5
3. Ric Flair vs. Mr. Kennedy
an alright decent match. kennedy is getting better and flair always makes his matches entertainable no matter how old he is. decent match. 3/5
4. World Heavyweight Championship
Edge vs. Rey Mysterio
not your typical edge and mysterio match due to rey's injury. it went slow and it was short, not a lot of high flying impact moves except for the end where edge speared rey out of mid-air for the win, other than that nothing exciting. 2.5/5
Big Show makes his big return back to show how much weight he lost and he also confronts Floyd Mayweather which leads to their match at wrestlemania.
5. WWE Championship
Randy Orton vs. John Cena
this wasn't their best confrontation they had but they did gave something to watch on the other hand.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
ECW Championship - CM Punk vs. Chavo Guerrero (c) 3/5
Smackdown Elimination Chamber Match - The winner will face the World Champion at Wrestlemania: Undertaker vs. Read more
2008 is a very underrated year when it comes to pay-per-views.
NO WAY OUT 2008.
RAW ELIMINATION CHAMBER MATCH *Winner gets a WWE Title match at WM24*... Read more
This right here was a overall, pretty nice ppv, i was happy with the turn out.
Chavo Guerrero vs. Read more
ECW Championship Match: Chavo Guerrero (Champion) vs. CM Punk
The build-up to this match was interesting, and the match itself was interesting, too. Read more
Chavo Guerrero vs. CM Punk for the ECW Championship
Great opener, stupid storyline. These two had better matches but the crowd was into this one. Read more
NO WAY OUT
About a year ago this event took place and made history, it was the first event that would showcase two elimination chambers, one for each brand. Read more
The best WWE 08 ppv ever! I think its freakin awesome. How many times do you 2 elimination chamber matches? A MUST HAVE!!!!
ECW champion ship match C.M. PUNK:) V.S. Read more
ECW - CM Punk vs. Chavo - Averge Match okay but not the best(they need the original E-C-W back!)
Smackdown chamber - in my opinion this was the worst chamber ever. Read more