CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
WWE Rumblers Transforming Rumble Rig Playset
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Bring home the officially licensed WWE action
- Kids can recreate their WWE favorite matches
- Get ready to take the action on the road with the ultimate Rumblers mobile arena
- Roll by in the WWE rumbling big rig then transform it into an entire WWE stadium
- Features ring, figure launcher, entrance stage, TitanTron screen, table, trash cans, ladder, ring steps and more
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Hit the road with the spectacular Rumblers mobile arena. WWE Rumblers Transforming Rumble Rig Playset contains a rumbler truck that opens out to form a big WWE stadium featuring props including a figure launcher, ring, TitanTron screen, entrance slide, ring steps, ladder and trash cans.
Why You'll Love It: So bring the WWE live action into town with its spectacular leg-locks and pinfalls.
Age: 3 years and up
- Rumblers-style ring with bungee cords
- Figure launcher at the ring's edge to fling wrestlers
- Entrance slide for wrestlers' grand entry
- TitanTron screen
- Ring steps, ladder, trash cans and breakable table
- Rey Mysterio figure
- Entrance slide
- Figure launcher
- Ring steps
- Trash cans
- Breakable table
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
my son is a wwe fan and he absolutely loved this. i love that its also so different from the regular rings.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This transforming rumble rig playset was a very big hit with my grandson, who is a big fan of all things wrestling!
It was as advertised!
We had a seven year old Grandson that was a big fan of the WWE RUMBLERS and he had to have this toy. Read morePublished on December 10, 2013 by Nancy L
I love this game
Here are some of the bank wwe all stars for woo fudge
Ad sad fat games
The sides of the stage wouldn't stay up, kept falling in on it self would'nt lock. I would not reccomend this toy.Published on March 26, 2012 by Margaret Peperone
My sons love this toy a lot. It's very exciting for them to play. Thank you for the product!!The best Christmas gift ever for themPublished on March 13, 2012 by Lucia Sulistiyo
My son likes to play with it but seems to be a little flimsy and not very sturdy. FOr the price it seems not worth it.Published on February 4, 2012 by reviewer
My three year old son received this for Christmas. He had begged and begged for this fighter truck. Unfortunately I feel for the price it costs (we paid $50. Read morePublished on January 23, 2012 by babydaddyn'me