About the Product
- Go to the mat online with multiplayer action on Ethernet equipped PlayStation 2 models.
- Create your own WWE storylines with WWE Story Designer, as you choose Superstars, cutscenes, match-ups and camera angles. It's your script, your rules.
- Make the action in the squared circle your own with New Create-a-Finisher functionality that allows you to create your own high-flying finishing moves.
- A new and improved Road to WrestleMania mode. The popular story-based mode returns with key updates and new storylines, including a first-ever Divas storyline and a Create-a-Superstar storyline.
- Select from a huge roster of 60 wrestlers, pulled from Raw, SmackDown, ECW and a grab-bag of journeymen grapplers.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
It's a shame too because the game had potential to be the best of the series but this is too much of a black eye for any game to bounce back from.
One other very annoying thing I noticed; the effect that takes place during finishers is cool and all but it seems as if the sound that is made during the snapping of lights gets hung up on a loop of sorts during The People's Elbow. It's so bad that I have to disable camera cuts if I plan on using the Rock so I save my ears the pain this noise causes.
I will add the positives to be fair. This is without a doubt, the smoothest gameplay of the series. You chain moves as if it you were watching a real wrestling match; it can be hypnotizing at times. Very pleasing to the eye to say the least.
The graphics are good, but I'd still argue the appearances were more accurate/better rendered in SVR07 (my favorite game of the series).Read more ›
The Royal Rumble has vastly improved as well. This game there's more than one way to eliminate your opponent. There is mini games to eliminating them as well. (which is more realistic) Like if your opponent is laying on the apron there is a mini game you can do to kick him out to the floor. They also brought back the interfernce option for matches. (I missed that) I guess THQ wanted to make it so it looked like WWE programming, which I think brings a new element into the game.
Also building up your CAW isn't a long bore like it was in the 2009 edition. No longer do you have to sit through a long and boring career mode for your caw.Now THQ has it so that you can build up your caw outside of career mode.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
There is literally no disc in the case... I am Very upset and disappointed... First it was delayed which was upsetting... Now it arrived and NO DISC. SERIOUSLY!?! MAD AS HELLPublished 18 days ago by Amazon Customer
product description was excellent and I would gladly do business with this seller again.Published 2 months ago by Ken Eden Jr
Game is busted. Never loads. Didn't play it right away and now it's passed 30 days. Rip off.Published 3 months ago by Gregory