Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "WWE Survivor Series 2007” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 74% off the $24.95 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Other Sellers on Amazon
WWE Survivor Series 2007
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
One of WWEs "Big Four" events, Survivor Series is the second-longest running Pay-Per-View in WWE history, behind only WrestleMania. Often referred to as wrestlings "All-Star Game," the elimination-style tag-team Survivor matches are annual fan favorites.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
1. CMP vs. The Miz vs. John Morisson for the ECW Title- This was probably the best ECW title match I have seen in almost a year. The only problem I had with this was they only gave it 8 minutes but with what they were given they did a awesome job. There were so many unique counters including a hurricanrana into a powerbomb. So much nice fast pace action and this was a pleasure to watch. I would not mind seeing a rematch that would be a little bit longer. Winner and still ECW Champ CMP. Match Rating 8/10.
2. Beth Phoenix, Layla, Victoria, Melina and Michelle McCool vs. Mickie James, Candice Michelle, Torrie Wilson, Kelly Kelly and Maria in a ten Womens tag Team Match- This was an okay match. I was not expecting much going into this match but I got more than I was expecting. I wish that Mickie James would be back in the title picture cause she is one of the best. A decent filler match. Match Rating 6/10,
3. Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch vs. Cody Rodes and Hardcore Holly for the World Tag Team Titles- This was an okay match and seemed like it was juust thrown on the card. I like the fued kind of setting up between cody rodes and hardcore holly as you can see holly turning on rodes in the future. This was just an average tag match with most of the energy coming from cody rodes. Not much to say but just a average tag match. Winners and still world tag team champs lance cade and Trevor murdoch. Match Rating 6.5/10.
4. Jeff Hardy, HHH, Kane and rey meysterio vs. Big Daddy V, Umaga, Finlay, MVP, Mr. Kennedy in a survivor series handicap elimination tag match- This was supposed to be a 5 on 5 survivor series tag team match but matt hardy was taken out before the match started. This was better than the tag match last year but still wasn't near what the years past have been. It was solid tag team wrestling with tons of feuds coming into the match. The eliminations were timed right but the only problem I had with the match was I knew that HHH team was going to win. Still an enjoyable match and one to defiantly check out. Winners HHH and Jeff Hardy. Match Rating 8/10.
5. The Great Kalhi vs. Hornswoggle- This match was terriable. I first off don't understand why this took place as it was not needed on the vard and in fact I don tink that I can call this a match. It wasted so much time of the ppv and I don't think it is going anywere. The match ended in a dq to make matters worse and was just not needed on the ppv. Skip this match. Winner by DQ The Great Kalhi. Match Rating 2/10.
6. Randy Orton vs. Shawn Michaels for the wwe title- This was better than there cyber Sunday match as there was no crapy ending. The match rules were if shawn michales used the super kick than he would be DQ but if orton got dq he would lose the wwe title. Very interesting and it did not hurt the match that much at all. First off Michales continues to amaze me that he can still wrestle and there were tons of spots during the match were I thought orton was going to tap out when Michaels choked in the crossface, ankle lock and the sharpshooter. Just so many back and forth finishes and a match that I really enjoyed. Very good match. Winner and still wwe champ randy orton. Match Rating 9/10.
7. Batistia vs. The Undertaker in a Hell in a Cell match- Every time these two get together I think they might not live up to there previous match but every time I am wrong. These two guys work so well together and this match was very brutal. There were all sorts of weapons from steel steps to steel chairs to even tables. This match was very bloody and was given the time to develop. There were the usual near falls but when undertaker hit the first tombstone I thought the match was over but even batistia kicked out of that. When he hit it on the steel steps I thought it was over again but than Edge made his shocking return. He cost taker the title and it was a very interesting ending to a good ppv. Winner and still World Heavyweight Champ Batistia. Match Rating 9/10.
Well that raps up another. I would give wwe survivor series 2007 a grade of 48.5/70 which is a 69% which means this is a good ppv. I will actually give this ppv 5 stars and call it awesome cause if you disclude the Great Kalhi match this ppv is easily awesome. Like I said a very good ppv and you should definitely pick this dvd up when it comes out. If you can tell me if my review was helpful or not I would appreciate that. Thanks for your time.
Mickie James, Maria, Torrie Wilson, Michelle McCool, Kelly Kelly vs. Beth Phoenix, Melina, Victoria, Layla, Jillian Hall - Well Melina was the MVP of this match as before the match even begins, you get a special treat as Melina couldn't help but laugh at herself for messing up her entrance. Then towards the end, she gets the "kiss of death" from Mickie James before losing. The rest of the match was nice as the girls who normally can't wrestle good was able to get their moments in & nobody looked like a weak link in this one.
World Tag Team Champions Lance Cade & Trevor Murdock vs. Cody Rhodes & Hardcore Holly - Cade & Murdock kept their classic tag team wrestling in tact as they kept with the quick tags & keeping Holly away from his corner thoughout most of the match with it ending with Trevor Murdock's "Code Red" flip piledriver. Cade & Murdock carried the match while Holly & Rhodes didn't look weak either. Average & watchable match.
Elimination Match: Triple H, Jeff Hardy, Rey Mysterio, Kane vs. Umaga, Big Daddy V, Finlay, MVP, Mr. Kennedy - With Matt Hardy being injured again, this was a handicap match from the start & remained that way in the opening minutes as both Kane & Mysterio were eliminated leaving HHH & Hardy to defy the odds. The eliminations of the other team came quickly & settled down when it got to two against two. The match got real good at the end while the rest as enjoyable.
Hornswoggle vs. Great Khali - Let's just say that the most entertaining part of this was the crowd chanting for Shaq who was sitting in the audience. This wasn't funny or entertaining at all. I've never been so happy to see Finlay in my life because that ment this segment was over. Press skip on this one.
WWE Champion Randy Orton vs. Shawn Michaels - If Orton got disqualifed, he would lose the title but if HBK uses "sweet chin music" then he'll lose the match & never get another title shot. This match basically revolved around HBK trying other manuevers to beat Orton since he couldn't use the superkick & had to stop himself from using it various times. The real highlights were the submission moves HBK pulled out like the sharpshooter (HAPPY ANNIVERSARY "MONTREAL"), the anklelock and THE CRIPPLER CROSSFACE! The match itself was solid like their previous match at Cyber Sunday.
Hell In A Cell: World Champion Batista vs. Undertaker - Just like their entire series of matches, this was an awesome encounter. It wasn't on the level as Batista's last HITC match with Triple H but still a great performance from both men. Spots involving a table & the ringsteps would happen at times but besides that, it was straight Taker & Batista until the end when Edge interfeared & cost Taker the title match. Again, awesome match.
DVD extras include the revealing of "Save_Us" the next night on RAW...which was the return of Chris Jericho.
Overall, I enjoyed this Survivor Series more than last years & this was one of the best PPV's to come from WWE in 2007...and there wasn't a whole lot of them. The only "skip it" moment was really the Hornswoggle segment. I recommend as I feel this was WWE's best PPV this year.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
A great opener and very well done and memorable match!Read more
HORNSWOGGLE VS. THE GREAT KAHLI
LANCE CADE AND TREVOR MURDOCH VS.Read more