WWE: WrestleMania XXVII (Three-Disc Collector's Edition)
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Additional 2 hours of bonus content
Top Customer Reviews
Snookie gets screen time and Daniel Brian doesn't? Really? Drew Carey is inducted into the Hall of Fame? Really? They might as well induct David Arquette while they're it.
I'm a huge Rock fan but I don't think he really brought anything stellar into this PPV.
Many of the segments such as the one with Snoop Dogg were just plain cheesy and atrocious. I can't believe I spent over 60 dollars on this travesty.
Edge vs Alberto Del Rio for the WHC - I was shocked when they had a Title match as the opener. And ADR was in it. Whatever happened to the RR winner going for his chosen Title in the last match. I could understand why it wouldn't if there was a anticipated match with lots of hype & buildup (UT/HBK II) but beyond that, it'd be nice for WWE to go back to tradition.
Anyway, I was surprised, but happy when Edge won. I was even happier than he won when I found out he had retired. It wouldn't have been great as an Edge fan to see him lose his last WM match. Del Rio's time will come. But I'm glad it didn't come at Edge's expense. I still miss Adam Copeland in the ring. It was a very diffult choice, I'm sure. But I'm glad he chose to retire (something Flair should really think about if he still had the brain required to effectively think) as it came to a battle between his love (WWE) and his life (health).
Rey Mysterio vs Cody Rhodes - Just like Rey's match at WM26, good but not enough time.
Kane, Big Show, Kingston, Santino vs The Corre (Barrett, Jackson, Gabriel, Slater) taking on Kane, Big Show, Santino Morella and Kofi Kingston - I'm not gonna even dignify this with a rating.
CM Punk vs. Randy Orton: 1 of the 2 matches that saved this event. Just a GREAT match here. Wish it was given more time. Worth the watch.
Then, the HOF Class Of 2011 came out. It was truly something to see as it is every year.Read more ›
Let me count the ways....
1. Instead of The Rock's pointless 15 minute rant at the beginning, they should have featured the Sheamus vs Daniel Bryan match for the United States Championship. Both superstars deserve the spotlight and are future headliners.
2. The first match is for the World Heavyweight Championship??? Alberto Del Rio winning the Royal Rumble was bad enough, that honor should be reserved for a headlining superstar. However, WWE was pushing the new talent and thought ADR would be the man for the job. WRONG. He's a nobody. Maybe in a few years he could be on a higher level, but not now. Having this match first confirmed that the World Title means nothing and ADR is a jobber.
3. Snoop Dogg's skit lasted longer than the 8-man tag team match. Both were terrible. Wade Barrett (a future main-event headliner) was barely given any show time or significance. This was just a waste of time and potential.
4. The Michael Cole vs Jerry Lawler storyline is completely awful. Michael Cole is a decent announcer, but a bad trash-talker and a bad two-face. At times, he forgets he's supposed to be feuding with Lawler. The match was terrible as expected, Stone Cold's name alone saved this one, but......................
5. The anonymous Raw General Manager email storyline is possibly the stupidest thing WWE has ever done.Read more ›
Undertaker's Johnny Cash theme was replaced by WWE editing with Undertaker's usual theme.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Wrestlemania 27 was a good show. It's like watching wrestling history!Published 5 months ago by Ronald W. Knights
Worked great and was delivered earlier than I had expectedPublished 5 months ago by Amazon Customer
Only got this for collecting sake. My DVD arrived with a damaged box and was not happy about thatPublished 7 months ago by Shane Arnone
My son used to watch this over, and over when he was younger.Published 20 months ago by Elena Alberti