WZT Bundle 8 Pieces American Flag Tactical Morale Military Patch Set
Enhance your purchase
|Number of Pieces||8|
|Mounting Type||Sewing, Iron-On, Hook and Loop|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Size:2*3 in
- Quality tested and ensured for maximum durability
- Designed with only the toughest, roughest users in mind
- Comfort and Performance come hand in hand with
- Hook & loop backing for sew-on application or easy attachment to tactical backpacks, caps, hats, jackets, pants, and gear etc. Comfortable, durable, easy to remove and wash. Great decoration for outdoor activities, or just for your collection hobbies
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- High Quality Fabric
- 3D Embroidery
- Easy to Remove and Wash
- Looped Backing Included
- Perfect Match
- No-Hassle After-sales Service
The patch is made of 100% embroidered threads. The Iron-On or Sew-on Patches are the perfect decorative addition to a wearable garment or a craft project. Great for towels, blankets, pillows, purses, scrapbooks, backpacks, aprons, jackets, pants, t- shirts, costumes, baby clothes and so much more! . The vibrant colors will surely impressed everyone. GOD BLESS United States!!! Please share your product experience below in "Customer Reviews"
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
fantastic patches, i wish they had other variety pack for police, fire fighter, EMT, etc. each one can be their own variety pack. or like for $10 pick your own 8 patches and allow customer to chose which ones they want. i dont like the snake one but that's me, some others might really like that one. i would substitute those for another green and black flag. that's just a suggestion. love my patches, thanks!!
By joe d. on January 31, 2019
By Mr. on August 27, 2020