Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Wabi Sabi Love: The Ancient Art of Finding Perfect Love in Imperfect Relationships Paperback – January 2, 2013
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
“Wabi Sabi Love is uplifting and full of the truth about what it takes to keep love alive.” (Christiane Northrup, M.D., ob/gyn physician and author of New York Times bestseller Women's Bodies, Women's Wisdom)
“Arielle Ford’s Wabi Sabi Love weds ancient wisdom and modern concerns to create the formula for a sustainable, loving relationship for years to come.” (Deepak Chopra)
“My sister, Arielle, is a master of everlasting love. With this foolproof guide to sustaining relationships beyond ‘I do,’ she shares her hard-won wisdom of keeping love alive and thriving! Wabi Sabi Love is a must read for every couple in search of a happily ever after.” (Debbie Ford, New York Times Bestselling author of The 21-Day Consciousness Cleanse)
“Wabi Sabi Love really works. My husband and I follow Arielle’s wisdom and enjoy a deeply meaningful, totally fulfilling and loving marriage.” (Peggy McColl , Author of New York Times bestseller Your Destiny Switch)
“Wabi Sabi Love shows you how to have a completely fulfilling love relationship. Arielle is a master teacher in guiding others to create deep and lasting love. Listen to her, follow her sage advice, and you’ll experience relationship bliss.” (Marci Shimoff, Author of New York Times bestseller Love For No Reason)
This book is a treasure trove of inspiration that offers an abundance of great ideas and information. I highly recommend it. (Gay Hendricks)
“This book is a revelation. With the Wabi Sabi mind-shift, your relationship will change forever, and you’ll discover that the love, acceptance, and passion you’d always hoped for was there all along. This truly is a portrait of how to develop love that lasts a lifetime.” (Jack Canfield, Co-author of The Success Principles)
“It’s a worthwhile read for anyone in a relationship.” (Library Journal)
“The stories Ford uses to illustrate the Wabi Sabi principles, both from her own relationship and those of other couples, will make you laugh and nod your head and decide to give the ideas a try.” (Retailing Insight)
“Arielle Ford’s Wabi Sabi Love is a compassionate and inspired guide to creating more loving relationships. It’s a book I plan to read again and again, and keep close by for a long time!” (Gloria Loring, singer, actress and author, Coincidence Is God's way of Remaining Anonymous)
From the Back Cover
The Secret to Lasting Love
Wabi Sabi Love provides the tools to see yourself, your partner, and your partnership in an entirely new light; develop a deep and profound appreciation for each other; and experience more balance, harmony, and joy in your relationship than ever before.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
* It takes an unflinching look at the 'imperfections' in your partner (and yourself) and how you can learn to embrace them. This is not about the fairy-tale happily-ever-after, folks. It's about the day after Cinderella goes off into the sunset with Prince Charming when that surprise thing called reality hits 'em.
* It has a healthy dose of applied Eastern wisdom and Western science, including the work of John Gottman (who does the best science on what makes relationships work). I have a soft spot for ancient wisdom + modern science, so two thumbs up to that.
* It uses real-world case studies, most liberally from Arielle's own relationship and those of her friends. Arielle couldn't stand sports, and she married a jock who worshipped at the altar of basketball. How did she cope? She'll tell ya how she learned to LOVE basketball -- and it just may work for your situation, too.
* It's for both men AND women. Guys -- can't deal with having to go shopping with your woman? (I can hear the collective uuuunnngh in the background). She recounts how other guys spun that lead into gold by putting that dead time into very creative (and effective) use.
* It has real-world, practical techniques that totally work. The Heart Lock-In Technique alone may be worth the admission price -- and that's just Chapter 1.
* It's written by Arielle Ford. I firmly believe that you should learn from people who practice what they preach, and Arielle is the embodiment of her teachings. A brilliantly successful businesswoman (she launched the career of Deepak Chopra and countless others), she also has an empathy that shines through her person and her writing. In sum, she's the kind of person whose advice I would take.
The personal stories also make it fun to read. If you're interested in truly appreciating the partner you already have -- not as lip-service or a chore, but in a radical, real and deep way -- this is your roadmap.
-- Ali Binazir, M.D., M.Phil, author of 'The Tao of Dating: The Smart Woman's Guide to Being Absolutely Irresistible', the highest-rated dating self-help book on Amazon (4.9/5.0 stars)