MiniPresso GR Espresso Maker
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Compact and featherweight: small, light and versatile handheld espresso machine with an innovative design and powerful extraction pressure for a rich and bold espresso. Comes equipped with built in espresso cup and scoop
- Grind your own beans to and get more control over your coffee preparation, resulting in a quality espresso shot that will please even the most sophisticated coffee aficionado ld espresso
- You can use any variety of coffee bean/roast, granting flexibility to try new flavors
- Efficient and easy to use semi-automatic piston that controls the amount of extracted coffee
- Does not require compressed air or N2O cartridges to function and is hand operated so that you can prepare your coffee drinks even when there's no electricity
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Minipresso GR is simple and intuitive to operate. Add ground coffee to the filter basket with the help of the integrated scoop. Apply slight pressure to level the grind. Add hot water into the water tank. Finally unlock from its travel position the piston and pump a few strokes to pressurize and extract perfect espresso with generous crema.
MiniPresso GR Espresso Maker
Minipresso GR is the perfect portable espresso machine. Compact, lightweight and versatile, you may use any variety of coffee bean/roast, which will give you more flexibility in trying new flavors. Grinding your own beans will give you more control over your coffee preparation, resulting in a quality espresso shot that will please even the most sophisticated coffee aficionado.
Minipresso GR is your best choice to enjoy up to 50 ml of authentic espresso at home, in the office and on the go.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Gearbest USA||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||2.4 x 2.8 x 6.9 in||2.95 x 7.87 x 2.95 in||3.74 x 11.1 x 11.1 in||3 x 4 x 8 in|
Enjoy a fresh espresso anytime, anywhere with the help of the Mind Reader Hand Held Portable Espresso Maker. This small device requires just your favorite freshly ground coffee beans and hot water. The pump inside does the rest, providing you with powerful, flavorful shots. Dimensions: 2.8W x 2.4D x6.9H in.. Made from plastic. Black in color. Hand operated. No batteries or electric power needed. Great for hiking.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
All that being said, if you use the scoop to dump the grounds into the filter without tamping, you will have a great experience. The espresso has decent body and crema for a totally manual brewing method. Its very easy to travel with, and you can brew a shot in only a few seconds longer than it takes to boil the water. Sure, it only really brews 1 to 1.5 shots, but it is easy enough to repeat the process. I would buy this product again.
Operation is simple, and works as follows:
1) Disassemble entire device
2) Fill scoop, place filter basket on top, and turn over. Tap a few times to drop all grounds.
3) Remove scoop. Tap filter basket on counter to level the contents.
4) Place filter basket in grooves on housing, and screw on the nozzle-end of the minipresso.
5) Fill the water reservoir up to the line with boiling water. Carefully screw onto the bottom of the pump housing.
6) Invert minipresso, place over pre-heated espresso cup, and pump slowly.
7) Pressure will build. As the very first spurt of espresso is dispensed, I wait about 10 seconds and then continue pumping at a steady pace until pressure releases and espresso stops dispensing.
Standard clean-up involves carefully disassembling the device and rinsing each component with fresh water. There is no way to disassemble the nozzle end, so it will retain some amount of water. The best way I have found to flush this out is by pumping fresh water through. The minipresso does not like to pump if it cannot build pressure, so I stuff the filter basket with paper towels to provide resistance and then follow the directions above as if you were brewing. It is also useful to occasionally follow this process with vinegar (and then a few cycles of water) to descale the pump and nozzle.
-Quick, easy shot of espresso
-Impressive body/taste/crema for an inexpensive device
-Can be damaged if espresso is tamped
-It would be nice if the nozzle could be disassembled to allow for a more thorough cleaning
-Only makes about 1-1.5 shots at a time
If you are looking for an inexpensive way to make a quick shot of espresso, this is a great way to get it done. Small enough to fit in any bag, easy enough to operate and clean, and very consistent results. If you generally need more than 1-2 shots at a time or are interested in an increased level of control, you would probably find it easier to just invest in an entry-level pump-driven machine.
DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT, PACK THE ESPRESSO TIGHT. IT WILL NOT LET WATER FLOW, AND YOU WILL END UP BREAKING THIS ITEM. LIGHTLY PACK / LEVEL ON THE ITEM. IT WILL WORK GREAT.