Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 11-20 of 122 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 140 reviews
on August 3, 2015
Don't buy it. They are not first grade-they are re-manufactured parts and they are JUNK. The bolts strip out before you even get them tightened down. The foam grips cover the screw holes (who wants a bolt in their palm while doing a pull up?). The parts don't line up with bolt holes and...it's just junk. The bolts were RUSTY right out of the package. Whew. POS.
on December 7, 2016
Just what I needed!
on December 16, 2016
I've had this for quite some time now and it has done great. The foam grips will wear out over time as expected but assembled tightly and inspected if used regularly this product and included accessories is well worth it.
on March 8, 2016
I love this item. Super light weight and comes with all the items that I need to start working out... The elastic bands are also perfect for travel. Thanks!
on October 14, 2016
Yes thanks a little damage but it works I can put it on any door way!
on April 25, 2016
This product rocks! I bought it to go with my work out disc and I am very pleased. Wonderful price and quality goods!
on April 27, 2017
These resistance bands are a joke.
on March 30, 2016
The chin up pull up bar and the resistance bands works perfectly and helped improved my daily workout routine.
on April 20, 2015
Order this when I was feeling fat and thought I could become the next Arnold. It's sitting in my closet collecting dust. It's made very well, and held up to my "Yanking & Pulling" workout on day 1.
on October 30, 2013
The pull up bar is a 5/5, I would have paid this price for it alone. I thought the resistance bands might be cool, but I fell like even the "heavy" ones are not enough to get any workout. Maybe for someone who is just getting into fitness they could be helpful.