Wacces AB Power Wheel Roller - Exercise Equipment for Your Home Gym
|Price:||$9.95 + $4.95 shipping|
|You Save:||$3.00 (23%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- [ULTIMATE ABDOMINAL TRAINER] A perfect total workout equipment for all fitness levels, from beginner to advanced.
- [BURN BELLY FAT SUPER FAST] Burn calories while building ab muscles faster than you ever thought!
- [SUPERIOR QUALITY] Made of strong stainless steel, non-slip rubber and durable PVC.
- [EASY TO ASSEMBLE] Just unpack, insert the shaft into the wheels and slide the rubberized handles on.
- [COMPACT & LIGHTWEIGHT] Simple to pack-and-go, ideal piece for your home gym, or while traveling.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Wacces AB Power Wheel Roller
- Get the abdominal definition you've always dreamed of with our Abdominal Wheel! It features two non-skid wheels joined to a solid metal bar for safety and stability. Many other wheel exercisers require users to balance on handles extending from just one wheel. Our ab wheel handles are covered with textured rubber grips for easier and more comfortable use. The ab wheel tones every upper body muscle group, including shoulders, arms, back and abs. Wheels are solid material, which increases durability and stability. The dual ab wheel assembles quickly and easily
- The dual wheel ab roller requires minimal training to use. Start on hands and knees, grasp the handles, and roll the wheels forward and back across the floor. Keep your back and head in a straight line during the rolling movements. Roll the ab wheel trainer straight out away from your knees. Support your weight on the handles and your knees while maintaining a straight back. As you work up to rolling out further from the body, you will increase the work done by your core abdominal muscles. When you reach your maximum rollout distance, reverse the movement and roll back up to the starting position. You WILL feel the burn in your abs while doing this exercise. Start with one or two sets of five to ten reps each, and work up to more as your strength improves.
- Keep your back straight when using the wheel to avoid potential back injury. Do not roll out further than your strength allows â gradually work up to a full roll-out and higher reps. Do not be discouraged if you can only complete a few reps at first. The dual wheel ab exercises are difficult at first.
✔ Great for adding muscle in the chest, shoulders, back and arms.
✔ Ab toner has two non-skid wheels for extra stability.
✔ Textured easy-grip handles.
✔ Work shoulders, arms, entire back, and all sections of the abs.
✔ Fits all fitness levels.
✔ Defines core muscles.
✔ Lightweight, portable dual-wheel design increases stability.
✔ Contoured, rubber hand grips ensure safety and offer comfort.
✔ Rubber covered wheels for safety.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Okay, so I've had ab rollers before, but I have to give this company the cake for just all around ... cheapness. It comes in an unmarked box, all pulled apart, fine, right, you know how they go together!! Who even needs instructions??! -- And it's a good thing, because there are none. Now, this is stupid because there's like five pieces and they all fit together, right? Right?!!?! ....... Why is it that after sliding the two plastic grips on either end of the center bar (adjacent to the double wheels) I've got about an inch of ... floppy grip ... on either end. I can't stand that! Especially when you go to grab it quickly and there's nothing solid beneath your hand, you end up just ripping the grip right back off.... ugh!
Between this, a kettlebell, and a jump-rope, I have everything I need to supplement my workout at home.