|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$25.28 - $65.00 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 85% Nylon/15% Spandex
- Hook and Eye closure
- Hand Wash
- Full-coverage bra with built-in camisole strap with stretch back release
- Hook-and-eye closure
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Seamless molded two-ply cups with inner sling for smooth support
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004TPLVSC
- Item model number: 855192
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 21, 2002
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Luckily, Amazon refunded my money and is checking out the seller.
This bra fits very well and provides a lot of support. At first, the band was too tight and difficult to get closed, and the underwire would hurt my ribcage after a few hours of wear. After a few weeks of wear and washing, it fits great and is very comfortable.
There are, however, some things to take note of (they are not huge problems for me, but might be a deterrent for others):
1) These aren't molded cups. So if it's cold, it will show through... They do have a lining and the fabric is generally thick enough for me.
2) The cup, at least in this size, is very much a full coverage cup. Sadly I have some shirts with lower necklines that I can't wear with this bra. I don't usually wear low cut shirts and I frequently wear full coverage bras; this one is just not shaped to work with some of them.
Overall I like this bra. I'm still on the hunt for some others (looking at Natori brand right now) that will work with all of my shirts.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
For some reason this bra is flimsy, I purchase this same bra fro Nordstroms and the quality is much more superior...Published 22 hours ago by mickey7dee
Nice bra. Ok price. Was a little small at first but it's growing on me. I just like it, I don't love it.Published 1 day ago by Bobbi C.
Considering that wearing a bra, at least a "full figure" bra, is no picnic, this one is as comfy as I could expect. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Bb51
I had to return it. The picture shows 3 vertical hooks, but it actually has four. This is important to a short person.Published 3 days ago by S. Huston
Always had to go to Nordstrom's for these; got the same wonderful bra same day with Amazon.Published 4 days ago by Connie Jones
Honestly felt like the weirdest bra I've ever tried on. The band was at least few inches too small and the straps have no elasticity.Published 4 days ago by Hayley B
It feels tight when I put it on, but I suspect maybe my other bras are too loose? It's very comfortable once on.Published 6 days ago by Jennifer DiRocco
I have been wearing this brand for several year and am always happy with my purchase. The only reason I gave four stars is the underwire does eventually poke through, and that is... Read morePublished 6 days ago by Book Junkie