|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$20.53 - $65.00 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 85% Nylon/15% Spandex
- Hook and Eye closure
- Hand Wash
- Full-coverage bra with built-in camisole strap with stretch back release
- Hook-and-eye closure
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Seamless molded two-ply cups with inner sling for smooth support
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004TPLVSC
- Item model number: 855192
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 21, 2002
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Luckily, Amazon refunded my money and is checking out the seller.
This bra fits very well and provides a lot of support. At first, the band was too tight and difficult to get closed, and the underwire would hurt my ribcage after a few hours of wear. After a few weeks of wear and washing, it fits great and is very comfortable.
There are, however, some things to take note of (they are not huge problems for me, but might be a deterrent for others):
1) These aren't molded cups. So if it's cold, it will show through... They do have a lining and the fabric is generally thick enough for me.
2) The cup, at least in this size, is very much a full coverage cup. Sadly I have some shirts with lower necklines that I can't wear with this bra. I don't usually wear low cut shirts and I frequently wear full coverage bras; this one is just not shaped to work with some of them.
Overall I like this bra. I'm still on the hunt for some others (looking at Natori brand right now) that will work with all of my shirts.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I think there may be a mislabeling of the sizes. Ordered the same bra from Bare Necessity in a 42D and 44C from Amazon, and the one from Amazon is really uncomfortable. Read morePublished 7 days ago by Amazon Customer
Disappointed in the quality of the fabric.....the last one I bought had a higher quality fabric on the sides. Read morePublished 9 days ago by Amazon Customer