Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on July 13, 2014
This product is meant for nipple coverage.
Here is a description of what they are like:
Very thin and soft, and the edges are well tapered, so you don't see it under your bra. It adds just the slightest (and I mean slightest) bit of padding to the breast. They seem more breathable than silicone, or plastic.
I was using the silicone 'cover ups', but I found that my skin was being affected by wearing them all day- skin can't breathe under the silicone.
So, I purchased the Wacoal Women's No Peek Concealer pads. First, I had the medium size pads, and since they do add a tad bit to the breast size, I decided to go with the small size (I am a C/D), and the small is a little small on me, but I really only wanted to cover the areola area. Because these are so well tapered, even the small size doesn't show through my bra. I really prefer not to have any padding in cups ( I am already a C/D).

They don't slip at all- they stay perfectly in place (they are molded perfectly in the shape of the female breast).
They are very well made- not stiff like other foam concealers. They are thin & bendable- so they just fit perfectly over the shape of your breast, because they are tapered on the edges.

I suggest hand washing with a gentle soap, no fabric softener on this, ladies. Air dry.
0Comment| 83 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 18, 2010
#1
I washed them and they didn't "crumple" as one reviewer mentioned. However I really didn't know where to put them to dry. I had an empty shelf on my shower caddy so I laid them there but they had to lay with the edges up. This resulted in a slight impression on the tips which I figured might show through a T-shirt. So I re-rinsed them, tried using a clothespin on the edge but was afraid it would leave a big mark. Now I have them laying "t*ts up" on a towel (I don't have a sweater drying rack which would probably work fine). So, they are a little awkward when washing & drying.

#2
I think they cover up fine. If you want absolutely no indication of female breast properties you just should buy some armored bra. I wear lace bras and like knit tops. Now that I'm in a more formal office environment I noticed that nobody's nipples ever show. I can't stand those stiff molded bras. Although these inserts look like those bra cups, they are very thin and flexible and don't add padding which I don't want. I am completely unaware of having them in my bra and they are unnoticeable to the touch. They don't give me a weird shape and they don't make my bra too tight.

#3
I wish amazon gave better sizing information because some of the sizes have free shipping and some don't. Luckily I guessed right (bought M for 34C), but being a small C cup and wearing lace bras, I might try Small for my next pair. The Medium are the same size as the cup of my bra but if not positioned exactly, they peek out an edge. It appears that if you are an A cup you are out of luck. Here's the size chart from the box:

S = B/C
M = C/D
L = D/DD
XL = DD/DDD

#4:
That flowery thing in the background of the photo is a storage box. It's like a miniature hatbox (or giant powder box), very sturdy, with a lid that slides up and off. Unortunately for me, the lid fits so snugly that I have a hard time getting it off. Oh well I didn't buy these for the box.
11 comment| 136 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 21, 2017
I am a large-busted woman wearing G-cup bras, and while I am not exactly thin, I am not plus sized either. I struggle finding bras that fit my frame and after a bad experience at the place I normally buy them from, I decided to order some bras online. What I didn't realize is though they fit amazing and really held up the girls, they all had zero padding. Since I have had children my nipples are larger and more noticeable through clothing. These bras were expensive and had everything I wanted except the coverage that I needed. I decided that instead of sending the bras back, I would try searching for nipple covers. I didn't really want silicone as I just wanted something I could easily just slip into the cups to provide extra coverage without adding any bulk. These did the job perfectly!
on December 17, 2017
I have larger breasts (DD to DDD). In recent years I have found soft cup bras to fit better than molded cupped bras. Unfortunately, by the very nature of being a soft cup bra, it lacks any kind of padding that would provide nipple coverage. Thus, I add inserts to ensure there is no peeking. I purchased this to add some coverage to a wacoal bra. I debated on the size and purchased this D/DD size. It was actually larger than I expected and definitely covered my entire breast. Unfortunately, it doesn't serve the no peek function as well as I would like and at times I would show through the bra. For that reason, I do not recommend this product.
on March 23, 2017
Provide improved coverage for unlined or lightly padded bras. If you have super-duper pokey nipples they may show a little but these do at least help in disguising them. Fit well and the edges of the pads and the pads themselves do not show through bras. I wear DDDD and ordered the largest size available for a DD/DDD and thought they were still plenty big and fit fine. Better alternative to silicone covers which stick to your skin.
on April 5, 2017
Thin and flimsy (see pic). I bought these hoping for nipple coverage but they not do that at all. Disappointed.
review image
on April 7, 2015
I bought these for the new Wacoal bras I purchased. Prior to ordering these, I tried the silicone petal covers and using the pads from my sports bras; both were still somewhat visible under t-shirt. These Wacoal pads, in contrast, are completely invisible even under knit cardigan. Moreover, I have sensitive skin but these do not cause any itching/irritation. Although they are a bit pricey for what they are, I am very pleased with them given how well they conceal.
on January 1, 2017
I love these inserts! I wear a large bra size and the last thing I need is anything that adds to that! A few years ago I was fitted with an amazing bra which had no padding at all and was offered these to use as needed. I fell in love and wear them almost every day! Very slim and they stay put!! They wash well - I wash in cold and air dry. I've had no problem with them losing shape and as I said, I wear them most days! They do not add bulk or addition size in the bust at all. I was unable to find them for awhile and then found them here on Amazon and I was so happy! Can't say enough about these pads!
on January 9, 2017
I just ordered this product two weeks ago, and when it came, it was NOT as pictured. It was nude color, and the shape was huge and round. It was not cut in the shape that I needed (based on the image) to fit into a white dress I have. Had to return the item. Huge disappointment, as this is one of the only items on amazon I found that was white, not push up, and cut in the shape of an eye, with pointed edges.
on February 28, 2018
While I'm sure others may really love this product - I was disappointed. They are HUMONGOUS! I ordered the small and they covered my entire 34 C girls! I was really just looking for less coverage - focusing on the "headlights" area. If that's what you are after - this is not the right product.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.