Truck Reviews HPC Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on November 18, 2009
I've worn this model for several years and love the way it fits and the way it makes me look. My one side is quite a bit bigger than the other and this bra works just fine without a "booster pad" added to the smaller side. I wash mine in the washer on gentle cycle, cold water and dry flat and they last for a couple of years.
on November 20, 2007
this bra is absolutely amazing. the material conforms to your body, such that you DO NOT HAVE BACK FAT wearing it. I'm not overweight, but most bras give most women a little dent in the side. Not this thing. Also does wonders for shaping up front - if you have at all pointy breasts and want to get rounded out, this is the bra for you. I LOVE this invention.
2 people found this helpful
on November 6, 2007
I found this to be very uncomfortable - despite their claims! The material on the back above and below the hooks and eyes is almost sharp and stratches my back. The attachments on the front of the straps (where it attaches to the cups) is also irritating. I bought this because I have very sensitive skin and it definitely is not working for me. I have not worn it long enough at any one time to address any other plusses or minuses about this bra.
One person found this helpful
on January 15, 2009
First of all I am a 5 year, Lung Cancer survivor. I am cured.
However, I had chest surgery and 7 weeks of severe burning with Radiation Therapy.

I have spent thousands of dollars over the past years trying to find a bra I could tolerate. I have even tried three other styles by Wacoal. I have spent a few thousand dollars over 5 years with no success.

Finally, a month ago, I purchased Wacoal #85380 in Black. I put off wearing it to work, believing I would never get through a workday without being in agony and needing to shed the bra. Mostly I wore camis.

Well today, I wore the black Wacoal that I am reviewing. I went through 10 hours and barely knew I had it on. I looked good, this bra really shapes you and I felt wonderful.

I hurried home to get here at Amazon to see if they carried this great bra. They did and I purchased one in nude.

This is the very best bra I have ever worn.
One person found this helpful
on July 28, 2008
I am getting ready to purchase my second of these bras! I love it! It fits nice, makes "the girls" look good and doesn't bulge anywhere unsightly - very nice for wearing underneath a variety of tops. The fabric does stretch, so if in doubt, order the lesser size. But, I have worn and washed my first one for about a year now (alternating it with only two other bras - so wearing it at least 3 times/week), and it's held up fine. I do wash it in the hand wash cycle of my machine and dry it flat and it comes out fine. The straps are where I notice the most stretching - they are now adjusted as tight as possible and still I have some slipping (and I'm 5'7"). The color of naturally nude is nice for me because I am pale, it is a bit lighter than other brands of nude, but those with darker skin might not feel it is so natural.
2 people found this helpful
on September 23, 2006
I have 2 on order, because they didn't have my size, and I'm teling you that you hardly know that you're wearing it except that you suddenly feel secure without restricted. I have extremely sensitive skin this bra doesn't irritate it one little bit, it's simply fabulous.
3 people found this helpful
on January 28, 2008
I purchased several of these bras 5 months ago. I loved them at first. The fit was great and totaly seamless, THEN the fabric started to strech, which I could live with, but about a month ago the strap on one of them broke. The other day it happened again on the black one. Apparently, the strap is not sewn onto the bra but rather fused with some sort of adhesive, which breaks. A $50 bra should last longer than 5 months. Don't waste your money.
3 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.