BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 5, 2015
I love this stylus! At first, I bought another well known stylus that is more of a dry erase marker shape, but that was not a good fit for me. I needed a tool that I could use to work on math problems and graph paper. I almost wish I had gotten the duo with the sharper point, but this stylus has served me well through Words with Friends and other apps. I love that it conducts well even when I hold it at a slant like a pen.
on November 2, 2015
It's okay. The weight is great so you can write for longer compared to heavier ones that I have. The issue is getting use to the squishy-ness of the tip. I thought the tip would be a bit more firm but it's not and it takes a bit of getting use to. Otherwise it works well with my iPad air and does the job in GoodNotes. I might try to switch out the tip with a more firm one since you can replace these.
on September 18, 2014
I have other stylus that I've used over the past few years, ever since I acquired an iPad, but this one is the best. It's very affordable, but the metal construction of the body just feels like it will last a long time. I've had mine for about 2-3 months and the nib shows barely any wear. The nib is on the softer side, so if you prefer a firmer press against the screen, you can also buy a pack of replacements. This stylus reacts beautifully whenever I'm using it, whether I use it for certain Art apps (I use ArtRage mainly) or a note-taking program, I have never encountered problems with it. I didn't use this Stylus with every tablet that I've owned, only my most current one, but I'm sure it would work for older generations and other tablet products. Down the road I will most likely buy the Bluetooth Wacom stylus for the pressure-sensitivity, but this is a great basic stylus to start with.
on April 25, 2014
I have purchased the bamboo original, solo, pocket and liked them so much that I thought I'd love this stylus. Contrary to how this is listed it uses the 1st generation tips, NOT the 2nd generation (which I only found in soft, not firm) which are larger not smaller like the solo.

The thing that kills this stylus is the little bit of metal that goes around the tip so as to help it stay on not only "taps" the screen with an audible noise but that it is SHARP and will scratch the screen. It did MY SCREEN! Now I have a huge, deep gash in the middle of the screen a cm long that I can feel with my fingernail. Lucikly I have a hard-candy case with a protective screen so that has the gash but that's still $50 to replace!!!

I took the little metal nib protector and filed it down with a metal sandpaper cloth so that it didn't grab at my skin when i ran my thumb over it. Now it's just like my other Bamboo stylus'.

You can remove the nib protector all together and the tip won't fall off and the ticking of it goes away. PLEASE FEEL FOR THIS BEFORE USING YOUR NEW STYLUS! DON'T BRAKE YOUR TABLET'S SCREEN! If you like Wacom's other styluses then this one is not for you!!! If you like to have to fix your new purchases so they won't damage your electronics and don't mind the stylus looking like trash without the damaging nib protector then this stylus is for you!
on January 18, 2016
I must be missing something this pen can do because I disagree with the reviews here. The pen is not light to touch and too wide. Thank goodness I found my lost adonit. Maybe the reviews are for a different model. I have to push hard on the pen before the keys respond and writing with this does not work because the head is too thick. Overpriced for the little it offers.
on April 21, 2014
I agree with what I have read all over the web that there is no such thing as a perfect stylus for iPad, but this one is the best for now. I got the Alpha in black and I like it. I tried three other stylus and this one was the best. Two were cheaper and one was more expensive. This one had the best feel, weight, and smoothness without feeling slippery (unlike the microfiber covered tips). It's light but not too light and I can write in close to normal hand writing and even pretty small if I want; I can fit my writing in the lines on the penultimate app. I wish I would have tried out the duo with the pen on the other end but I just wasn't ready to pay that much for a stylus I only use a few times per week for note taking at meetings.
on July 26, 2017
Good quality stylus, period
on July 9, 2015
I've been writing on an iPad 4 for college notes for over a year now. So far, these soft tipped pens work the best. I tried the Adonit Jot Pro Fine Point Stylus for awhile, but in the end I didn't like it for many many reasons. However, the soft tip here does break after awhile, but the replacements are cheap and easy to put on.
on September 5, 2015
this is a good stylus, it was a replacemet for one i lost the only thing i wish is that it was a little longer and thicker as i have big hands thanks fred
on September 28, 2017