|Item model number||DTK2400HD|
|Item Weight||63.8 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||30.3 x 2.5 x 18.3 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||30.29 x 2.5 x 18.26 inches|
Wacom Cintiq 24HD Graphic Monitor (CINTIQ24HD) - DTK2400
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- A large high definition 24" LCD screen.
- Gives you a natural work feel.
- Use the high performance pen to work on the display.
- Display size 20.41" x 12.8".
- Native Resolution: 1920 x 1200.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
This Cintiq, first of all, is ENORMOUS. It comes very well packed in a huge box; the risk of any damage during shipping is minimal, and there are good picture instructions for removing it from the box safely (it weighs in at close to 70 pounds, so it's recommended you get a friend to help you move it from the box to your desk). Its working area is the same as a 24" widescreen monitor, with a healthy border around the outside for all your programmable express keys, which have been redesigned to be even more functional (I'm relieved at the lack of the touch strips, which I always end up disabling). The industrial design is great; unlike the 12WX, which had cables and adaptor bricks spilling all over the place, all the cabling is already hooked up out of the box and is neatly contained inside the Cintiq's support arms. Only three cables stick out the very back: power, USB and video.Read more ›
I have found the ergonomics of this tablet to be very pleasing. I slide the base of the device to the edge of my desk, and then "hang" the tablet over the edge and into my lap. This position is very comfortable, which allows me to focus on my drawing and painting instead of how much my back hurts! The screen itself is bright and vibrant, although it doesn't match up to the iMac's screen in terms of brightness, resolution, or color clarity. I have yet to run any color calibration software on it, but from what I've heard from other 24hd owners, that usually takes care of the problem.Read more ›
1) if you have a newer iMac you likely have a mini-DisplayPort on your desktop so be sure to get an adapter cable. I didn't realize this and so had to wait another day for AMZN to ship one out to me. Be advised said miniDP-to-DVI cables are NOT cheap. I opted for the StarTech.com MDP2DVID Mini DisplayPort to DVI Dual-Link Active Adapter - USB Powered which was a few bucks cheaper than the Apple branded one and didn't have nearly as many reported problems with firmware and performance. Note that the "dual link" feature ups the price of what would normally be a ~$10 cable but I'm highly satisfied with the performance; the image transference is flawless.
2) On said iMac, I found that mirroring the monitors works best for me with little tweaking of my iMac's display settings.
3) Be prepared...this Cintiq is HUGE. I knew, of course, that it was 24" but goodness! I'm now in the market for a new computer desk because the setup I currently have going where the Cintiq sits in front of the iMac leaves me queasy and biting my nails in worry each night that my husband may bump into the desk while walking around the living room in the dead of night and send my beloved toys heading for the floor :)
4) Out of the box (and once I had the DVI cable) I had an issue where, upon powering the Cintiq up, I kept getting the "no display input found" message. I was close to tearing my hair out thinking I hadn't set something up correctly when I finally broke down and called Wacom tech support.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
have always wanted one, and now that i have it I am not disappointed. This is good enough for any artistPublished on June 22, 2014 by mustapha ameen
Satisfied, 5 stars.
I received Cintiq 24HD couple days ago. Very quick shipping, took only 5 days delivery. Read more
I'm a graphic artist and I've had a Cintiq 12WX for about 4 years. That machine was great, but this one is SO much better. Read morePublished on April 26, 2014 by Adam Bansley
The Wacom Cintiq has been a professional time-saver. I enjoy drawing free-hand, too. It is sizable, so make sure you have the desk space. Read morePublished on March 24, 2014 by Syd
Can't believe I ever designed and illustrated without this thing. I've used Wacom tablets for over a decade, but this is a workflow dream. Read morePublished on March 3, 2014 by E B Hicks
Very nice monitor great size for drawing illustration work. Quick shipping. Great costume service and very helpful with good comunication.Published on January 2, 2014 by jillster
I love this Cintiq. I don't really have any complaints other than the fact that I got 1 dead pixel toward the center of the screen. Read morePublished on November 21, 2013 by PghAnimator
It is a great product. Excellent industrial design. A bit finicky as a device but still solid overall. For the price, I suppose I expected greatness I had never seen before. Read morePublished on November 20, 2013 by David McFarland
I am a digital illustrator and graphic designer and was born and bred with Wacom graphic tablets. I have them all, from the Graphire (remember those? Read morePublished on November 9, 2013 by Lucy