Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Wacom Intuos Pro Digital Graphic Drawing Tablet fo..." and save 28% off the $349.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Wacom Intuos Pro Digital Graphic Drawing Tablet for Mac or PC, Medium, (PTH660) New Model
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- New pen technology supports 8192 levels of pressure sensitivity, tilt-response and virtually lag-free tracking.Wacom Intuos Pro is our finest creative pen tablet to date, redefining the professional standard in creative pen tablets
- System requirements: USB port, Windows 7 or later (64bit), Mac OS 10.10 or later, Bluetooth classic for wireless connection to PC or Mac, Bluetooth LE for wireless connection to mobile devices (in paper mode), internet connection to download driver* and software.
- Medium size is a super-slim tablet design with a more compact footprint (13.2” x 8.5”) and larger active area than previous models (8.7” x 5.8”)
- Speed your workflow with multi-touch gestures, customizable Express Keys, radial menus and pen side switches; Display toggle: Yes
- Download the latest drivers on Wacom website for optimal experience.System requirements: USB port, Windows 7 or later (64bit), Mac OS 10.10 or later, Bluetooth classic
|This product has a serial number that uniquely identifies the item. Should your order go missing before it arrives, Amazon may register the serial number with loss and theft databases to prevent fraudulent use or resale of the item.|
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Wacom Intuos Pro
Directly digital, better than ever
Wacom Intuos Pro is our finest creative pen tablet to date. With built-in Bluetooth connectivity, 8192 pressure levels and a sleek new design, it’s redefining the standard in professional-grade pen tablets. Built using premium materials such as black anodized aluminum and fiberglass composite resin
Compare Wacom Pro tablets
What size should I get?
Choosing the right size tablet is a personal choice depending on how you plan to use it & your screen size. The most popular size is medium which offers a larger active area, yet has a compact footprint.
What’s the difference between small, medium and large?
The primary differences are size of the footprint and active area (see comparison chart for details). In addition, Wacom Intuos Pro medium and large feature our newest pen technology and Bluetooth wireless connectivity.
What software does this work with?
Wacom Intuos Pro tablets can be used in any software program, on either a Mac or Windows computer. Many users appreciate using pressure sensitivity in Photoshop or the precision they find in drawing programs such as Sketchbook Pro or Illustrator.
Can I transform my Intuos Pro to a Paper Edition?
The Medium and Large size can used with or without Paper mode because the tablet itself is the same hardware. To transform it, you would just need to buy the Paper Clip and Finetip Pen to use the tablet in Paper mode.
Your brand for all things creative
With over 35 years of experience in digital pen tablet technology, you can trust Wacom to deliver products to bring your creativity to the next level. From entry level products to industry-leading tools for professional artists, Wacom inspires & equips people to make the world a more creative place.