|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||1|
Wacom Intuos Manga Pen and Touch Small (CTH480S2)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Replaces your mouse and turns your computer into a digital drawing canvas
- Create your own comics, anime and mangas with included downloadable creative software - Celsys Clip Studio Paint Pro (24 month trial license)
- Use your fingers to navigate, scroll, zoom your artwork with multi-touch gestures
- Four customizable ExpressKeys that put your favorite shortcuts like undo or copy/paste at your fingertips
- Battery-free, pressure sensitive pen and digital eraser helps you to draw thicker and thinner lines depending on how hard you push on the pen
- Connects to Mac or PC and works with any software program
- Small Compact size, 8.3-by-7.0 inches, is perfect for limited desktop areas and can be setup for both left and right handed use
- Work cord-free with Wireless accessory kit sold separately
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
A Brand You Can Trust
As the global leader in digital pen and tablet technology, you can trust Wacom to deliver the highest quality products for the best digital experience possible. From entry level creative products to industry-leading tools for professional artists, Wacom inspires and equips people to make the world a more creative place. With our Intuos line of products you can enter the world of creating digital art at an entry-level price.
Intuos Manga Pen & Touch Tablet
Let Your Imagination Run Wild
If you love the colorful world of manga and enjoy creating your own characters, the Intuos Manga drawing tablet was designed to help you bring them to life. Sketch, draw and color your comics digitally with the precision of using traditional brushes and pens thanks to the ergonomic, pressure-sensitive pen. This model includes touch capabilities so you can scroll, zoom and rotate your artwork easily. While Intuos Manga comes with Celsys Clip Studio Paint Pro, it also works with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Corel Painter and more.
- Celsys Clip Studio Paint Pro software included with purchase.
- Connects to Mac or PC and works with any software program.
- Can be set up for right or left-handed use
- Comes with battery-free pen
- Wireless Adapter Kit available
Free Manga/ Anime Software Included
Have fun on day one of owning a graphics tablet as you sketch, draw and animate your characters. Intuos Manga comes with all the tools you need to illustrate and animate your manga/comics, including Celsys Clip Studio Paint Pro.
Let the Fun Begin
Turn your computer into a digital drawing canvas and depending on how hard you push the pressure-sensitive pen, you can create variations in line width and opacity or unique brush effects in your favorite creative software. Change your mind? Use the two programmable pen buttons for your favorite program shortcuts like erase or undo.
ExressKeys & Multi-touch
The tablet's multi-touch surface helps you get hands-on with your artwork by using gestures to scroll, zoom, rotate, or flip through documents and photos. Its four customizable ExpressKeys put your favorite functions, like undo or copy/paste, at your fingertips so you can create effective shortcuts as you work.
This streamlined size is portable and perfect for limited desktop areas measuring 8.3-by-7.0 inch. It works on Mac or PCs, with any software program you use. And this slim, reversible drawing tablet can be set up for both right- and left-handed users.
Intuos Manga Pen & Touch Tablet
This graphics tablet comes with a full version of Celsys Clip Studio Paint Pro. Connect it to your Mac or PC and it becomes your own personal drawing tablet for creating Manga or Anime. And like the rest of the tablets in the Wacom Intuos line of drawing tablets, it’s a great tablet for Photoshop.
Top Customer Reviews
To answer some of the specifics people have complained about:
1. It didn't ship with the extra nibs they promised me!
• Yes it did. They are in a little hidden compartment on the back of the tablet.
2. It has a rough, gritty surface texture!
• Have you ever used a slick tablet? Your hand sticks to it. The rough texture not only adds a wonderfully realistic friction to the feel of your pen (like drawing paper), but it prevents your greasy, nasty damp hand from sticking to the tablet.
3. It feels light and cheap and the pen is too skinny!
• It feels NICE and light to me. Like a carbon fiber bike, stiff, light and tight. The pen is on the skinny side, but I don't mind. Feels like a real pen to me. Not clunky. But if you like clunky, you can always get a pack of those foamy pencil grips, cut out a slot for the button (or don't use the buttons at all, like me) and you'll be so stoked.
4. The driver didn't work and there are no drivers available anywhere on planet earth!!
• Well you're right about that crappy driver CD that shipped with the tablet. It failed for me too. But you CAN get the drivers for this from the Wacom website. A quick download and it was up and running in a few minutes. It is admittedly hard to find the drivers with Wacom's poor site navigation. However it's easy to find if you google "wacom drivers" in which case it is the top hit: [...]
5. OMG!Read more ›
As a Mechanical Engineer I spend 6-8 hours a day in front of a computer, mostly using 3D CAD programs such as Solidworks and Pro E. These programs are VERY mouse heavy and require precise movements. I had always used a traditional mouse (because I didn't know anything else existed) with no issues until one day I noticed some pain in my right forearm. Thinking I was just tense that day, I powered through. The pain came back the next day even worse. I dealt with that for about a week, hoping it would go away or I could find a way to hold my mouse that would minimize the strain on my arm. I even tried mousing with my left hand for a week and the pain turned up there too! I turned to the internet for a solution and after a couple Google searches all roads seemed to point me towards a vertical mouse (Evoluent has some great SEO). Not wanting to drop too much money, I settled on the Lugulake vertical mouse for $11. For a single day I thought I had solved the problem because the pain was less intense in my forearm than it had previously been, but within a week the pain had moved from my forearm to my hand due to the new clamping force necessary to click the mouse and the new muscles that were now in a constant tense state. I knew this product would not work for me so I turned to the internet again and this time wound up at the trackball. I purchased the Kensington K72337US trackball and again I thought my problem had been solved. But after a week, the pain in my forearm returned with a vengeance due to all the finger movements necessary to operate a trackball. I began to panic.Read more ›
Before I purchased this model I had been using an older Intuos 3. The older model does seems to be a little more solidly built. And the surface of the older model was a little more "glossy" than this one. But it took all of 10 minutes to get used to the new textured surface of this tablet. (The texture is pretty similar to the texture of the casing on my MacBook Pro) Yes, this new tablet is more lightweight, but that's not really a bad thing in my book. This tablet also functions as a track pad, which is awesome! I can use the pen to retouch photos, then just turn my wrist and it's my mouse!
All in all I'm in love with my new purchase. I highly recommend you get one. It performs just as well as my older (and much more expensive) model, plus it has more features AND a bigger writing surface. If you're a photographer looking to touch up your photos, this one is a no brainer!
I don't use it for graphic design/ computer based art but I imagine it would work just fine - the precision you can get with this thing is great.
Would definitely recommend.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Got it as a graduation present for my sister. Seemed like a great product and she was very excited but all programs it came with turned out to be expired when she tried to test it... Read morePublished 3 hours ago by Kyara
I love it, It's a past model but I really love the color, the eraser and it works great.Published 2 days ago by Amazon Customer
Im actually the daughter of Mom-of-2 and i love this product! It works really hard at first, but then you get used to it. Read morePublished 8 days ago by Mom-of-2
I purchased this so I can make my artwork digital. While it takes a little getting used to drawing on a tablet versus drawing with paper and pencil I got the hang of it after a... Read morePublished 12 days ago by Sophia A