|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||1|
|Average Battery Life (in hours)||24 Hours|
4 Year Office Equipment Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Wacom Intuos Pro Pen and Touch Large Tablet (PTH851) OLD MODEL
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|Item Weight||3.9 Pounds|
|Pressure Sensitivity||2048 Levels|
|Active Surface Area||12.8 x 8.0|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Quickly and professionally edit photos and create digital artwork using natural pen control
- Wireless accessory kit included
- 2048 levels of pen pressure sensitivity in both pen tip and eraser
- Zoom, scroll, navigate your artwork with multi-touch surface and gestures
- 8 customizable application specific Express Keys and multi-function touch ring with 4 customizable buttons
There is a newer model of this item:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
+ With the right software, this tablet is almost exactly like working with oil paint, graphite, acrylics.
- Touch controls using your fingers instead of the stylus are hit or miss. I'm really surprised at how often the touch controls don't pick up my hand movements yet will detect my palm as doing 2 finger gestures over and over again.
- Wifi seems kind of iffy. I usually just leave it plugged in all the time otherwise the tablet will lose the stylus.
+ The accuracy of the stylus is spot on, unless you are using Wifi.
- The sensitivity of the stylus should have a higher range sensitivity in the lower pressure areas that most people draw in. Instead you have a lot of sensitivity you will never use without being the Incredible Hulk at the highest pressures or an ant at the lowest pressures.
+ Overall, it's an amazing product.
After having it for 6th months I loved it, hell I was tempted to get another one in a different size. Then the charging/connecting port broke. I freaked out and tried everything. Turns out this happens a lot with the Intuos Pro. Luckily it was still under warranty. I sent it back and a day after it arrived I got a message they were sending something back. I assumed the worse (which was that they were sending it back, not fixed) and was ready to write an angry email to customer support. They overnight shipped it and when it arrived I realized the box looked different than the UPS one I shipped it in. Turns out, they send me a whole new tablet, overnight shipping, in just a day. That is some amazing service.
I suggest buying this tablet, however, be prepared to lug it around or have it be your home one because, god, it's big. It's amazing though. Also if you have a problem with the port, at least try to connect Wacom even if it isn't under warranty. If it doesn't work out, look up "Intuos Pro charging without cable" on google and hopefully that will help.
In the end, though, I have to give it 5 stars. It's fast, responsive, and came with good customer service.
For the first time in many years, I have the my old hand-drawing skills back to use with CorelPainter X3, Photoshop and other apps that can take fill advantage of this tablet's capabilities. I probably could have gotten by with the medium-sized version, but you don't have to use the whole tablet if you want to scale down. The "rotary wheel" control on the left is user-configurable and is an amazing aid to productivity. I use it to control zoom and brush size on the fly. CorelPainter X3 also has a companion app for my iPad that allows me to further tap the capabilities of the tablet that allow me to work in the digital realm the way I used to work in the "real world", only now I have the power of "undo".
If you are used to working with a mouse, which is a bit of a disconnect between your hand and what is happening on a screen, then you won't have any issues getting used to drawing on the tablet and watching the results happen on the screen. The only alternatives currently are very expensive units like the Cintiq units (also from Wacom) which are more than twice the price to start and go way up from there. If money is no object, you may find it easier to draw directly on a Cintiq screen, but the Intuos Pro has the advantage of "feel". Drawing on the tablet, you have the choice of nibs for your pen and you get a familiar tactile response from the Intuos' slightly textured surface.
I was blown away at how much faster it is to create with the tablet versus my trusty mouse and I attempt things creatively that I would not have before. What's more, my sketches are more "human-looking" than the largely vector-based work I've used fore the past 20+ years. I've attached a painting I did as my first test using a combination of CorelPainter X3 and Photoshop CC.
I highly recommend this tablet to anyone who wants ultimate control of their design. It supports the way you want to work and is highly configurable. It works plugged in, or wirelessly and is a joy to use! I feel like I've got all of my old skills back.
Top reviews from other countries
Eso si, tardo dos meses en llegar, el producto decia "compralo y lo enviamos cuando este disponible", ya habia hecho eso pero tardaban a lo mas 15 días, ahora tardaron dos meses, pero valio completamente la pena por el precio y siempre el servicio de Amazon de excelencia.
Recomiendo que si ven una buena oferta y no esta en "stock" la pidan aunque tarde, ya que en los demás sitios esta carísima y con el dolar en ascenso costará mas :(
Overall, however, the tablet is easy of use, performant, slim and light, and I really like the fact it is wireless, even if I expected the battery to last a little longer.
I previously had a Wacom Intuos3 Large. It was just time to replace it after Wacom stopped updating the driver.
This was a really big upgrade from that. It's much more precise with lines in Photoshop. I have to get used to all the new buttons, but I highly recommend this tablet if anyone is debating it. Wacom knows what artists like.