|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||1|
Wacom Intuos Pen and Touch Small Tablet (Old Version)
|Item Weight||0.68 Pounds|
|Operating System||Windows Vista|
|Pressure Sensitivity||1024 Levels|
|Active Surface Area||6.0 x 3.7|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Have fun with photos and art with included downloadable creative software - Autodesk Sketchbook Express & ArtRage Studio
- Replaces your mouse and turns your computer into a digital drawing canvas
- Battery-free, pressure sensitive pen and digital eraser helps you to draw thicker and thinner lines depending on how hard you push on the pen
- Use your fingers to navigate, scroll, zoom your artwork with multi-touch gestures
- Four customizable ExpressKeys that put your favorite shortcuts like undo or copy/paste at your fingertips
- Connects to Mac or PC and works with any software program
- Small Compact size, 8.3-by-7.0 inches, is perfect for limited desktop areas and can be setup for both left and right handed use
- Work cord-free with Wireless accessory kit sold separately
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Wacom Intuos Pen and Touch Small Tablet
Express Yourself, Naturally
With the Intuos Creative Pen & Touch Small Tablet, you'll enjoy making digital art with the comfort, precision, and feel of working with traditional media. This tablet lets you create expressively and intuitively with your computer, whether you're sketching or drawing, editing photos, or coloring digitally. The tablet measures 8.25 by 6.9 inches, giving you a compact canvas for your digital artwork.
Experience Intuitive Control
The tablet's multi-touch surface helps you get hands-on with your artwork by using gestures to scroll, zoom, rotate, or flip through documents and photos. Its four customizable ExpressKeys put your favorite functions at your fingertips so you can personalize your tablet and create effective shortcuts as you work. This slim, reversible tablet is made for both right- and left-handed users.
Pressure Sensitivity for Varied Effects
With the included pen, the Intuos Creative Pen & Touch Tablet senses 1,024 levels of pressure so you can create variations in line width and opacity or unique brush effects in your favorite creative software. The ergonomic, battery-free pen has an eraser and includes two programmable switches for your favorite shortcuts. The included pen holder and rings can be exchanged to personalize your tablet's accessories.
The Intuos Creative Pen & Touch Tablet is compatible with Windows Vista SP3, 8, and 7 (32- or 64-bit), and with Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later (with Intel processor). The tablet connects to your computer via USB. A Wireless Accessory Kit is sold separately.
Buy any Intuos Creative Pen Tablet and get the Creative Starter Pack including
- Autodesk Sketchbook 90-Day Pro membership & 20% off annual Pro Membership after 90-day promotion
- Lynda.com online training library 30-Day membership
- Free Shutterfly 8x8 inch Photobook
Purchase an Intuos Creative Pen tablet by February 28, 2015. Register your product and receive information on how to receive your Creative Starter Pack. (additional registration may be required). Redemption must be completed by March 31, 2015.
Intuos Creative Pen Tablet (Small)
Intuos Creative Pen & Touch Tablet (Small)
Intuos Creative Pen & Touch Tablet (Medium)
Intuos Manga Pen & Touch Tablet (Small)
Intuos Pro Professional Pen & Touch Tablet (Multiple Sizes)
Pressure sensitive pen (1,024 levels)
Pressure sensitive pen and digital eraser (1,024 levels)
Pressure and tilt sensitive pen and digital eraser (2,048 levels)
Touch control to scroll, zoom, rotate, swipe and more
Wireless kit included
Includes manga & anime software
Includes creative software
Seller is not responsible for item after purchase is made.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Pros -
* Small size, perfect to set on my lap while I'm drawing on my laptop.
* Pressure sensitivity, so you can draw more realistically---although to be honest, I haven't figured out how to set up this feature yet.
* Spare nibs (hidden in a secret compartment underneath the tablet).
* Comes with Photoshop Elements 11. (Different versions come with different software packages, so double check to make sure you're getting the programs you want.)
* Sleek, modern-looking style.
* Comfortable stylus pen. (I had to put a rubber grip around my old stylus, because it was uncomfortable to draw with.)
* You have the option to upgrade to a wireless version.
- Cons -
* The corner shortcut buttons are easy to push accidentally, which makes a window pop up on your screen, telling you which button is a shortcut for which keys. It fades after a couple seconds, but it's still annoying.
* The stylus doesn't feel any different when it's upside down, so it's hard to know if you're going to be drawing or erasing. A few times I've grabbed it and started drawing without looking and couldn't figure out why it kept erasing everything instead of drawing. (This may be more user-error than anything else, but I thought I'd mention it anyway.)
* The pen holder is very snug, so it's hard to slide the stylus into it.
* You can change the pen holder and the color ring on the stylus from bright turquoise-blue to dark gray, if you're so inclined, but I would have liked more color options. I was under the impression that you could buy more colors from Wacom, but I searched their site and couldn't find any.
* The USB cable is rather short. I have to wrap it around the back of my laptop to plug it in and it just barely reaches my lap while plugged in. I may have to invest in the wireless upgrade.
In conclusion, this is a pretty fantastic graphics tablet. I'll subtract a star for its few faults, but I would recommend it without hesitation to anyone looking for an inexpensive, yet high-quality tablet.
I am not an artist, what I am is returning to school. I've been doing math exercises through online tutoring and I'd been going through reams of paper trying to figure out just 1 calculus problem. I noticed the online tutor was writing on their screen and thought that would be a great way for me to save paper (and money). The program I ultimately chose was this.
After a days use I felt fairly comfortable using the pen mouse to write, scroll, highlight/copy/search and other functions I'd previously only used a traditional mouse for. Over the last 2 weeks or so I'm learning how to properly use more advanced features and getting quite accustomed to the new mouse format.
I've no idea about drawing with the tablet but for my purposes this item is great. I can work problems next to the problems the tutor does as the tutor does them. I use a program called Epic Pen (freeware) to write on the screen.
Windows 10 user.
Top reviews from other countries
I hove found "YouTube" to contain a lot of helpful videos about tips and ideas.
I have no regrets and I am looking forward to annotating some of my PowerPoint presentations later.
I opted for the smaller tablet to save money and felt that if I really enjoy using the tablet I could always upgrade in the future.
I am not much of an artist, but I can definitely see why anyone who is would look at this product..
now it is about practice makes perfect...
Comes with some free softwares and offers, one of them was expired, but it's no big deal.