Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Bakery Crafts BC WFS-0811 100 Count Edible Rectangle Rice and Wafer Paper, 8 by 11-Inch, White
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on June 7, 2012
I just bought this paper, and printed on it with my Canon PIXMA MG5320 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-in-One Printer (5291B019) (using edible ink). Images print very clean and sharp on this paper. Be sure to check which side you're printing on for best results. One side has lots of 'pores', and the other side is smooth. If you print on the 'pores' side, your image will look textured as such. Printing on the smooth side makes for great edible photos.
1515 comments| 90 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 13, 2015
I use this for cake and cookie decorating. I've airbrushed on it and used it with my edible printer for printing edible images. It colours and bends great. I use it mostly for making wafer paper flowers and love it.
review image review image review image
on June 18, 2012
I used to use frosting sheets that cost $3.00 each until I tried this wafer paper. I loved it so much, I'll never go back. Not only is this so much cheaper, it prints clearer and doesn't bleed like the frosting sheets seometimes do.
11 comment| 64 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 15, 2014
Wafer paper is what it's called on the packaging (not "Rice and Wafer Paper"). I say that because I was confused a bit as to what I was getting, but to me it didn't matter if it was rice, wafer, or a combination of both, so I bought it. I pulled out a sheet and it was nice and pliable and not brittle which is worth 5 stars to me. I even bent a piece in half assuming it would crack and it didn't - again, very pliable. I use it to make paper flowers and to paper-punch and decorate cakes in. It punches really nice and clean. I cut it into circles to test as petals for flowers and again it cut cleanly. I used piping gel as glue and it took the piping gel well. Overall, a very good product; just as described.
on February 14, 2011
These wafer sheets were thicker than I thought they would be, but they worked wonderfully when making torrone (Italian nougat candy). I have made torrone for several years, and these wafer sheets make it so easy. It helps the candy hold it's shape after cutting, and prevents the candy from sticking to everything. Without the wafer sheets, it sticks to everything: itself, any dish you put it on, wax paper, it even sticks to oiled tin foil. I would recommend these sheets to any candy maker who makes nougat-type candies.
33 comments| 91 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 29, 2014
I really like this product for making flowers for cakes. It is perfect to use with the Craftsy Class on Making Wafer Paper Flowers.
on July 20, 2015
I read that this paper dissolves in your mouth or on the cake,well mine doesn't I cut the cake and you can see the paper, I try to eat it and taste like regular paper, I couldn't chew it so I had to take it off the cake to even cut a piece,looks like regular paper,I had leftover and I put a little pice of the paper and guess what next day still intact never dissolves no matter what
review image review image
on June 27, 2014
I bought this to make confetti for my wedding, this paper is the Best, it dissolves easy in water, I'm using assorted holes punches and punching out stars and hearts and the clean up will be a quick garden hose! The venue said no rice, bird seed, or anything that will leave a mess, and I don't want soapy bubbles all over my dress (besides bubbles are kinda over done), so I decided to make disappearing confetti just ad water and it's gone. You can use a colored pencil or crayon if you want to customize the color, and punching massive amounts of holes while watching " Say Yes To The Dress" and "Bridzillas" can be therapeutic!
on March 17, 2015
I was a little Leary when I received the paper. I thought it wouldn't be near as good as frosting sheets but it is and it holds the color better once its on the cake. Glad I bought them and I will order more. Only problem was some toward the top and bottom were missing coroners from being shipped but there is 100 so a few messed up don't really matter.
review image review image
on July 21, 2014
I debated whether or not to give this a one star or two. I guess it depends on what you want to do with this paper. I have been a cake decorator for over 20 years. The company I worked for always used Lucks edible paper with a Bakery Craft edible image computer. We never had a problem with the paper. Unfortunately, using the paper for home use was difficult to work with because it needs to be in a cool/dry atmosphere. Not having air conditioning in my home caused the paper to be tacky and difficult to use. I ordered paper from another edible paper company, Inkables. The paper was much thicker than Lucks edible paper, but I didn't quite like how it adhered to cakes. So it brings me to Bakery crafts Edible Rice paper. Well you get what you pay for. I thought the 100 count would be of lesser quality, and I was correct. I did not like how images printed on the paper, and a lot of my business depends on the quality of images. I'm sure if you use this for other purposes, it probably works well, pertaining to other reviews. Overall: If you want high quality photo images on edible paper, this paper will not work.