- File Size: 6532 KB
- Print Length: 87 pages
- Publisher: Niki Meadows (April 28, 2017)
- Publication Date: April 28, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B072578GF9
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,434,317 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Wage War on Your Mind & Fight for Your Life!: My blueprint to win the battle in my mind & conquer depression Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Much of the book is Niki’s own story and how she felt driven to write it after receiving messages whilst meditating. The book encourages readers to make their own pace as they work through the exercises towards self-discovery.
I found the section on comparison most useful, it made me ask myself who I made comparisons to, why I made them and how they made me feel and, more importantly, what they made me do. Niki then suggested changing my thoughts and turning them into inspiring and empowerment tools.
This is an easy to follow book for those interested in the self-help genre.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Mental Health > Depression
- Books > Self-Help > Happiness
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Self-Help
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Counseling & Psychology > Mental Health > Depression
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Counseling & Psychology > Pathologies
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Self-Help > Happiness