BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Chris young $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition $79.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 307 reviews(4 star). See all 1,285 reviews
on June 27, 2017
So far I really like it. Used it on my kitchen tile floor and truly amazing, my floor looks like new. This steamer is easy to use, light weight, attachments are okay but feel like they could be a bit more sturdy. I learned that I needed to hit the control switch to allow some of the water to flow first to get the steam going, at first I was getting too much water before the steam came (probably operator error) The only downfall for me is that I tend to overfill it with water. If it had a see through container where I could see the water level that would be great and case to store it and the attachments together would be a plus :). I would recommend this product
on September 27, 2017
I've used this a few times now and it definitely gets rid of the dirt easily, I didn't realize how dirty some parts of my house were until I used it. Some parts of the plastic like the lid are cheap but it's not a big deal considering this is a low price. The instructions are lacking a bit but it's pretty self explanatory, just make sure the first pull of the steamer gun that you always let the excess water out before steaming. Also as some said the cord is short so if your outlets are far away you definitely want to have an extension cord. Otherwise it works as intended! Much cheaper in the long run than buying chemicals and scrub tools that won't do the job anywhere near as well as this machine.
on May 28, 2017
Works as intended with good water capacity and hot steamy flow. Definitely not a miracle machine, doesn't clean as well as i expected. Machine works as intended though. Will keep machine. Nice not to use chemicals.
on August 5, 2013
For the size it is pretty impressive how much power it has. I am guessing it is the all metal pressure tank. We didn't have any issues getting continuous supply as I have only tried it on the tile grout. It does take out all the gunk. May be per-treating the grout with some sort of chemical may make it even more cleaner. But works well with out it as well. The brass/metal brush does wear out quick; we cleaned our kitchen and part of the living room and I can see the that it will need replacement before we are done with dinning and great room. The wallpaper remover attachment is pretty usless if you dont have wallpaper to remove. I tried to see if it can be used for some other purpose but cant think of anything.
A waterlevel indicator would have been great but I think that will make the take prone to leaks as it will need to be cutout from the metal. We have not tried any other attachments so cannot review on them.
on September 17, 2016
It's great for getting the funk from the cracks and crevices that are hard to reach with traditional methods. Takes a lot of effort out of cleaning tasks too, a whole lot. The brush on the tip is a great design to effectively scrub and keeps my hands away from the hot steam and is all that is needed to get at the filth that builds up that rags or mops just can't remove. It's big enough for average house cleaning, I've been able to clean a room on a full tank and knowing the power of steam to truely clean surfaces has cut the cost of detergents. It seems to take longer than I would think to heat up but at 1500 watts, once it's ready, I can typically get the job done. Be careful of heat sensitive materials such as paint, just use quick short bursts and a towel will be fine. The only negative for me is that there isn't a gauge to see how full it is. The power cord seems a bit short but I appreciate how easy it is to store away and I just use an extension cord anyway. And don't be a cheap a$$ and use tap water, I've had a few other steamers and clogged them up with the crap in our water supply, distilled water is your best bet. So if you like a clean house but hate cleaning, this is the gadget for you.
on August 10, 2017
Works as advertised. I downgraded 1 star because there is no way to attach or store the water funnel, accessories or the power cord. No way to tell how much water is left; 20 minutes of cooling off is required before opening the tank. I used the steamer to kill pests in the carpet and it did the job but was uncomfortable to work with. The wallpaper plate attachment that i used is fixed at a steep and not-adjustable angle so steaming the floor required bending uncomfortably. I would love to use it to steam drapes, kill weeds in my driveway and patio, steam carpet but there are no decent nozzles for that. Not very portable with the short power cord and clunky hose.
on July 8, 2016
This is an extremely powerful steamer, well built and it does a fantastic job of cleaning many surfaces. The two things I don’t like that keep this from being a 4 star review.
1. The Steam mop attachment is really bad. Essentially you have a hard brush steam attachment that you attach a cloth to and thus you convert the brush to a steam mop. It does work, but it’s awkward to use and the cloth doesn’t stay on the brush very well so you’re constantly readjusting the cloth so the rough bristles from the brush attachment don’t dig into your floors. There needs to be a dedicated steam mop attachment, not a dual purpose steam brush/mop attachment. I will most likely have to buy another brush attachment and cut the bristles off to use as a steam mop.
2. There is no water level indicator. This unit can hold about 40 ounces of water so knowing when you are low is essential so you don’t get caught up in steaming and burn the unit out because it ran out of water.
Problems aside the steamer is very powerful and extremely versatile. I can understand if there can’t be a water level indicator if they are generating the steam in the primary reservoir. However, there should be a dedicated steam mop attachment, not a secondary mop attachment used on a hard bristle brush.
Enthusiast: Bakingon September 3, 2015
Worse thing so far is that I paid $99 for it less than 2 weeks ago. I could have saved $25 had I waited a couple of weeks. Even so, I seems to push out a good supply of steam. Haven't removed wall paper, but the wall paper steamer is quite large and works well on clothing; steam is gentle, but more more vigorous and voluminous than my Jiffy Garment Steamer, which is $159 on Amazon. Doesn't hold as much water as the Jiffy, but enough to make it practical for laundry most of the time. Brush attachment has been used most, and it puts out a good stream of steam and little or no liquid.
on March 17, 2015
I really like this product. I purchased it, to do general cleanup around the home, and for some nasty spills of paint after renovation. When it arrived I was really amped and ready to steam everything after seeing the demonstration on a tv commercial. I bought this products as a replacement for my shark steamer, (which has done quite a great job on light messes) with hopes of being It is easy to use, and it is. It came with all of the parts necessary to get the job done .

The Construction of the product is strong and sturdy of a professional quality as contractor standard products which we have grown to expect from Wagner. The water takes a little long to heat up, but that is somewhat a given because its water capacity is adequate, you will be steaming for a long time. But when it did, i was up and about cleaning everywhere i could, like i was a superhero, "SUPER STEAM DADDY", dirty paint spot, bam.. Greasy Stove..poww....dirty bathroom wooosh..

I really wish that the attachment brushes spun instead which would assist for tough jobs. . I would definitely recommend this product for professional or home use.
on July 16, 2016
This steamer works great for cleaning tile grout! For the most part, I'm really pleased with it. My only negative is that the wire brush wore out quickly with this tough job and the only way to replace it is in a 4 pack of 3 nylon brushes & 1 brass one. The nylon brushes don't work well & I don't want them. I see that the other steamers have brass brushes, which can be ordered separately. For that reason maybe I should've ordered a different one?

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.